IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

sounds bad in headphones imo

gonna make a thread about that later I think :cerious:

I found quite the opposite actually, I hear a lot more detail out of my headphones compared to my (admittedly very large and bass heavy) stereo

Guest capitan mission

I found quite the opposite actually, I hear a lot more detail out of my headphones compared to my (admittedly very large and bass heavy) stereo

well, it depends obviously in each headphone/speakers models, but generally headphones are more bass heavy i think.

Its a very interesting technical topic, surely discussed a lot of times in EKT. My speakers ( technics sb a271) are for listening, not monitors, but they are not the typical bass heavy comercial minicomponent. I was surprised that i found more details in the stereo than in the headphones, maybe is just subjective, but im suspecting that in bass heavy tracks the headphones bury the little details.

Found a member of the elusive 17% on Tinder. For those unfamiliar with the app, it matches your Facebook interests on the bottom portion of the field.

WAYyEn7.jpg

minus points for duck face

Found a member of the elusive 17% on Tinder. For those unfamiliar with the app, it matches your Facebook interests on the bottom portion of the field.

WAYyEn7.jpg

Pretty hair and eyes though

orgasmic on my reference planar magnetic headphones :music:

Crazy. I was listening on a Hifiman HE-6. Unless you're using an Abyss (which it could actually sound great on I think), it's hard to find more reference planars. What headphones are you using?

I inherited some Kevek speakers which sound more similar to when he played stuff in the club and I think it's worlds apart with minipops

I'm sure she'll be happy to know her physical appearance is being scrutinized by lonely neckbeards who use "IDM" as a superlative

femnazi pandering language is worse than valley girl lingo imO.

;-p

Guest beringelab

orgasmic on my reference planar magnetic headphones :music:

Crazy. I was listening on a Hifiman HE-6. Unless you're using an Abyss (which it could actually sound great on I think), it's hard to find more reference planars. What headphones are you using?

I inherited some Kevek speakers which sound more similar to when he played stuff in the club and I think it's worlds apart with minipops

he-6 needs a amplifier 3W @ 60 ohm