IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest nick5745

Don't mean to brag or anything...

But Syro releases on the 19th in New Zealand.

Suckers 8-)

You realize that as soon as any person gets their hands on an actual copy, it'll be all over the internet right? If not beforehand lol

amateur is doing it the way you want it,

But usually it isn't. Most artists I know with amateur sounding recordings want them to sound much better but lack to the skills/experience to do it the way they want it, so they go to someone who has a better grasp on it (when and if they can afford it). Of course, some of them keep working on their mixing abilities until they get it to a semipro level, which is great.

i got to the point where headphones or monitors dont matter. every system, every head, every room, every opinion is different.

and mastering is essentially making an unique sound piece more average sounding. amateur is doing it the way you want it, professional is doing it the way somebody else wants it.

and yet there are standards that people seem to agree upon.. or is up down and left right to you?

I'm sure she'll be happy to know her physical appearance is being scrutinized by lonely neckbeards who use "IDM" as a superlative

femnazi pandering language is worse than valley girl lingo imO.

;-p

jesus christ dude

I'm sure she'll be happy to know her physical appearance is being scrutinized by lonely neckbeards who use "IDM" as a superlative

femnazi pandering language is worse than valley girl lingo imO.

;-p

jesus christ dude

Help, I'm being triggered.

Suckers 8-)

So if this is released in 5 days in NZ, that means retailers would receive stock in the next couple days.

I predict a leak by Wednesday at the latest

Suckers 8-)

Same as Germany and a lot of other european countries, but I'm not sure if that means we'll get them any earlier, at least in Germany they don't deliver them until the 24th.

SYRO comes out on the 19th here, i hope there's some in store somewhere. I will start bright and early at JB hi-fi carindale and work my way from there. $19.99 at JB. They have a preorder on their website, but that involves the strange operation of being sent through australia post from their warehouse in melbourne on the 18th with an allowance of three business days delivery. Which would mean i might not get it till the 21st.

@delet... I've preordered the mp3s from Warp but I'll take a look in Black Cat records in West End after dropping my lad at school on Friday. I'll let you know if anything shows up. Bit of a trek from Carindale, mind.