IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

How am I still 'recently joined'? wtf.

Welcome to the club! (it would be ironic if I'm no longer "recently joined" after this post).

My excitement for Syro has made me come out of my lurker shell, so maybe soon I'll be a big boy/real member!

you have to edit your member title

Does anybody even still check the latest 'leaks' if they're real?

dude, your avatar is kiling me. no offense.

Guest transmisiones ferox

I want my previews, gimme gimme gimme

please!

isn't the some stupid BOILER ROOM or another RADIO shit FUCK! I can't even finish the post FUCK!

I'm sorry did I say something wrong? All I was asking is some preview for the album which I order a long time ago

How am I still 'recently joined'? wtf.

Welcome to the club! (it would be ironic if I'm no longer "recently joined" after this post).

My excitement for Syro has made me come out of my lurker shell, so maybe soon I'll be a big boy/real member!

you have to edit your member title

Thank you!

Less than a week! I can't listen to this track enough! I wake up in the middle of the night with it in my head. I love Aphex! I'm so excited. I've checked this god-4-saken website everyday for fucking YEARS with NO news and we're so close! Holy Shit! Oh my god! Anybody else feel like this everyday? Can't wait to hear that METZ track in HD glory! My speakers and headphones have no idea what they are about to be put through! Fanboy I am! BRING IT ALREADY!

Less than a week! I can't listen to this track enough! I wake up in the middle of the night with it in my head. I love Aphex! I'm so excited. I've checked this god-4-saken website everyday for fucking YEARS with NO news and we're so close! Holy Shit! Oh my god! Anybody else feel like this everyday? Can't wait to hear that METZ track in HD glory! My speakers and headphones have no idea what they are about to be put through! Fanboy I am! BRING IT ALREADY!

We are only days away =D

contain your vagina, my dear.

calm your fucking tits you nerd. seriously.

BwdriBfCQAApYfK.jpg

apologies if posted before. off Aphex Tweeter.

Good job US males following pitchfork who like music news.

Edited by olo