IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Thanks psn / tri, makes a lot of sense considering the concept :)

Leak: By tonight, Wednesday at the latest.

Warehouse cronies get paid to rip albums by Filelocker companies, so that it is a first come first serve race to increase ad revenue on the hottest items.

If this is in a warehouse, this will leak

*Hoping Warp manages to get around these hopeless figures*

Mine says "Dispatched: 16.09.14"

"Sent to Warehouse"

Do they plan the dispatching and stuff according to countries' distance?

Yes, I guess they try to estimate it like that, but ultimately it falls into the hands of the postal system of your country.

I outlined the shipping and leak potential here...

How does CD printing work at this scale and unique design? Does the label use one printer and print out a mega load and then ship that out to distributors intercontinentally? OR, does the label use multiple printers across the globe, send specs, approve proofs and physically print them in each region?

Here's why I ask...

Today's the 15th. If Australian stores will be selling this on the 19th, then retailers should recieve their stock by the 17th, 18th at the latest to arrange shelves, get promos ready, etc.

Australia is kinda far as fuck away. It's not like Warp sent a representative there to watch crates of CDs. Anyways, who's the distributor in AUS? Does this stock arrive on an international flight or freight ship along with other domestic goods? Does the AUS distro have a warehouse that this needs to go to first, confirm stock, and then ship out from before it goes to individual shops small and large? Each touch point could be a couple day affair. That means this thing is already en route and the farther it gets from the mothership, the less a leak is prevented.

I'm just doing math here and considering the reality of the industry. I'd say if it's just the honor system keeping this leak-free, we're realistically days, if not hours away from Syro splooging all over our faces.

Warpbot emails will be going out less than 10min after a leak is confirmed.

I outlined the shipping and leak potential here...

How does CD printing work at this scale and unique design? Does the label use one printer and print out a mega load and then ship that out to distributors intercontinentally? OR, does the label use multiple printers across the globe, send specs, approve proofs and physically print them in each region?

Here's why I ask...

Today's the 15th. If Australian stores will be selling this on the 19th, then retailers should recieve their stock by the 17th, 18th at the latest to arrange shelves, get promos ready, etc.

Australia is kinda far as fuck away. It's not like Warp sent a representative there to watch crates of CDs. Anyways, who's the distributor in AUS? Does this stock arrive on an international flight or freight ship along with other domestic goods? Does the AUS distro have a warehouse that this needs to go to first, confirm stock, and then ship out from before it goes to individual shops small and large? Each touch point could be a couple day affair. That means this thing is already en route and the farther it gets from the mothership, the less a leak is prevented.

I'm just doing math here and considering the reality of the industry. I'd say if it's just the honor system keeping this leak-free, we're realistically days, if not hours away from Syro splooging all over our faces.

Warpbot emails will be going out less than 10min after a leak is confirmed.

'phex won't leak.

'phex 2014.

if it does is not my fault tho, I just say it won't cuz it won't

I think

Leak: By tonight, Wednesday at the latest.

Warehouse cronies get paid to rip albums by Filelocker companies, so that it is a first come first serve race to increase ad revenue on the hottest items.

If this is in a warehouse, this will leak

-gifki-smeshnye-gifki-animashki_20191831

Guest transmisiones ferox

How are we even gonna know which one is true since there are so many false leaks?

wait for your copy, instead of downloading a leak