IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

earth portal mix sounds neat, and lel most of the stuff sounds like fakes to me :P

Might want to wait until you've heard high quality stuff before you make those kinds of statements :derp:

lelelel jk guys, awesome stuff, and yeah I need to hear them in full quality, though I already have my favorites :)

I hope i dont look like a troll because its my first post, but i've got the album at my record store yesterday and i have to admit - personally i think the album isnt that great

of course there is metz and manchester track but despite that those other tracks dont have the magic other afx albums had.

The last track is pretty good tho.

monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

"burn the witch"

I already know I'm gonna cry listening to this thing. probably during the metz track

got my acid ready LETS DO ITT

First listening session of the album on acid? Give us your trip report. :)

same here actually

acid syro night imminent

Should we open a thread? Lol

I already know I'm gonna cry listening to this thing. probably during the metz track

got my acid ready LETS DO ITT

First listening session of the album on acid? Give us your trip report. :)

same here actually

acid syro night imminent

Should we open a thread? Lol

haha I think that might get taken down pretty quick.

imagine the rambling nonsense I'd be posting on acid. I did it for the exai thread though

Guest transmisiones ferox

the preview sound great, earthportal mix fuckin touched my heada

I wonder why blearpeap still holding the fuckin samples? do they enjoy to piss their customers? ok whapwhapwhatever :derp:

We should all write letters to Bleep letting them know that we've heard previews and that we're concerned about the poor quality and distortion. Troll them into releasing the digital copies, drop acid, Syro.

We should all write letters to Bleep letting them know that we've heard previews and that we're concerned about the poor quality and distortion. Troll them into releasing the digital copies, drop acid, Syro.

These letters would arrive on friday. Syro is already out by then.