IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

We should all write letters to Bleep letting them know that we've heard previews and that we're concerned about the poor quality and distortion. Troll them into releasing the digital copies, drop acid, Syro.

These letters would arrive on friday. Syro is already out by then.

Emails, sorry.

Guest elliotjking

I should really stop refreshing this 4chan thread, although I found this hilarious:

I saw him at a grocery store in Cornwall yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

yeah yeah yeah

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/keanu-reeves-met-with-the-families-of-the-9-11-victims.452971456/#post-472626618

I should have known....

off topic but i genuinely did meet the guy in a grocery store recently (i work at a sainsburys in cornwall), seen him in there once before a couple of years ago but didn't say anything. this time though i figured i might as well go say hi but when i approached him he insisted his name was robert close and he had no idea what the aphex twin was. i resigned myself to the fact i was being trolled and just apologised to robert and walked away

pseudotimestretch reminds me of Boc

produk 29 reminds me of vibert for some reason

i felt produk 29 was very boc, but yea the end of pseudo perhaps too

bocbocbocboc

produk 29 reminds me of vibert for some reason

i felt produk 29 was very boc, but yea the end of pseudo perhaps too

bocbocbocboc

most celebrated and influential sonic shartist

Guest Phonejack

off topic but i genuinely did meet the guy in a grocery store recently (i work at a sainsburys in cornwall), seen him in there once before a couple of years ago but didn't say anything. this time though i figured i might as well go say hi but when i approached him he insisted his name was robert close and he had no idea what the aphex twin was. i resigned myself to the fact i was being trolled and just apologised to robert and walked away

one time I was in a bank in london cashing a check when i saw aphex twins there. i told him i was a huge fan and asked him what the was u pto and he said he was withdrawing some money so he could build a new chem trail filter for his garden. he was really chill and offered to buy me lunch so we headed outside which was when he got in his car and drove away

Edited by Phonejack

tbh, if i had a random encounter where i came upon someone famous in an out and about setting (like an airport or wherever) i'd just leave them alone, not stare or say how great it thought that they were. That's been my policy in the past when randomly seeing someone famous. Cause that's how i'd want it to be if i was like that, cause it would probably get old having to shake every well meaning motherfucker's hand, and that taking photos thing, omG get over it. Then again there are celebs like gene simmons that are very gracious and openly state that he takes this result of fame in his stride, because the fans made him the wealthy man who is living his dreams, so maybe i'd be a bit more like that guy if i was a he who was it, but not everyone can deal with it so it's better to give them their space methinks. And i'm not judging other people's reactions, well maybe a little if they're of the over zealous sort, heh. omgarrd a modern day idol, let me breath in your revitalizing vapours, and partake of your healing waters, gimme gimme gimme.

tbh, if i had a random encounter where i came upon someone famous in an out and about setting (like an airport or wherever) i'd just leave them alone, not stare or say how great it thought that they were. That's been my policy in the past when randomly seeing someone famous. Cause that's how i'd want it to be if i was like that, cause it would probably get old having to shake every well meaning motherfucker's hand, and that taking photos thing, omG get over it. Then again there are celebs like gene simmons that are very gracious and openly state that he takes this result of fame in his stride, because the fans made him the wealthy man who is living his dreams, so maybe i'd be a bit more like that guy if i was a he who was it, but not everyone can deal with it so it's better to give them their space methinks. And i'm not judging other people's reactions, well maybe a little if they're of the over zealous sort, heh. omgarrd a modern day idol, let me breath in your revitalizing vapours, and partake of your healing waters, gimme gimme gimme.

Yeah good point. I've had opportunities to meet somewhat famous people in the past but I don't really want to unless I have something interesting to talk about (ie. something that they'd actually be interested in discussing). That said, I had a little chat to Ed DMX back when he played in Sydney, nice guy!

customers who claim they've already bought the record at a store and listened to it have a high level of honor of not letting this leak to the net yet. It's virtually impossible

no it's true, I'm sure the leak is already out there too... I guess it's out there for days already...

the vinyl came early and was sold today, I didn't get one myself but I'm 99,9% sure... the CD was not in stock yet which means someone would still have to rip it from vinyl.