Sign in to follow this  
chim

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

tbh, if i had a random encounter where i came upon someone famous in an out and about setting (like an airport or wherever) i'd just leave them alone, not stare or say how great it thought that they were. That's been my policy in the past when randomly seeing someone famous. Cause that's how i'd want it to be if i was like that, cause it would probably get old having to shake every well meaning motherfucker's hand, and that taking photos thing, omG get over it. Then again there are celebs like gene simmons that are very gracious and openly state that he takes this result of fame in his stride, because the fans made him the wealthy man who is living his dreams, so maybe i'd be a bit more like that guy if i was a he who was it, but not everyone can deal with it so it's better to give them their space methinks. And i'm not judging other people's reactions, well maybe a little if they're of the over zealous sort, heh. omgarrd a modern day idol, let me breath in your revitalizing vapours, and partake of your healing waters, gimme gimme gimme.

It makes my ears hurt after a while

So does the wife's...

1rxmyv.jpg

lel

yeah this whole album sound like a new Tuss album, except for Aisatsana of course

Guest Abstract Daddy

Randomly listened to papat4 but I can't bring myself to go any further.

it's happening (maybe)

customers who claim they've already bought the record at a store and listened to it have a high level of honor of not letting this leak to the net yet. It's virtually impossible

tbh, if i had a random encounter where i came upon someone famous in an out and about setting (like an airport or wherever) i'd just leave them alone, not stare or say how great it thought that they were. That's been my policy in the past when randomly seeing someone famous. Cause that's how i'd want it to be if i was like that, cause it would probably get old having to shake every well meaning motherfucker's hand, and that taking photos thing, omG get over it. Then again there are celebs like gene simmons that are very gracious and openly state that he takes this result of fame in his stride, because the fans made him the wealthy man who is living his dreams, so maybe i'd be a bit more like that guy if i was a he who was it, but not everyone can deal with it so it's better to give them their space methinks. And i'm not judging other people's reactions, well maybe a little if they're of the over zealous sort, heh. omgarrd a modern day idol, let me breath in your revitalizing vapours, and partake of your healing waters, gimme gimme gimme.

Yeah good point. I've had opportunities to meet somewhat famous people in the past but I don't really want to unless I have something interesting to talk about (ie. something that they'd actually be interested in discussing). That said, I had a little chat to Ed DMX back when he played in Sydney, nice guy!

customers who claim they've already bought the record at a store and listened to it have a high level of honor of not letting this leak to the net yet. It's virtually impossible

no it's true, I'm sure the leak is already out there too... I guess it's out there for days already...

the vinyl came early and was sold today, I didn't get one myself but I'm 99,9% sure... the CD was not in stock yet which means someone would still have to rip it from vinyl.

i see, if it's only the vinyl and not the cd it makes some sense. Even still i'm very surprised nobody who got this a day early on Australia, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Switzerland bothered to rip the vinyl yet.

wow this sounds great. leak already!

i see, if it's only the vinyl and not the cd it makes some sense. Even still i'm very surprised nobody who got this a day early on Australia, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Switzerland bothered to rip the vinyl yet.

i haven't been rung up about it yet, i will stay awake until i get told about my preorder !!

it's happening (maybe)

so it begins.. or ends

gg

it's happening for real

Soooo I just heard the bad news.... it really sucks! OMFG I can't believe we won't and will never :(

I only listened to the Manchester and Metz previews on that German site, but I think I can be fairly certain in thinking that he used Sausage Fattener for mastering.

fucking syro. fucking dancefloor-conscious monsters. new age dance classics by aphex. next up the subversive and technical monsters of The Badger...

edit: so many feels from these shotty ass previews. so many feels so soon. thank you for the instant classixs, rdj breh

edit: not that this isnt as super subversive as ALL aphex-related tracks/matters...

EDIT: fuck

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

leekd

Aisatsana brings tears. going to sleep next to my vinyl

Don't get yourselves banned people

those previews have me excited, even with the low quality distortion(?)

even if it does/has leak(ed), release date is close enough anyway so ill wait

and i like the anticipation, its kind of like the pleasure you can experience by delaying an orgasm

it hasn't leaked

maybe tomorrow (18th (30 days from announcement))

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist