IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

I was afraid I had to convince me it was amazing while it wasn't,

it happened few times and i felt painful,

but it's not, i really can say from the bottom of the heart and genuinely this album is fantastic,

i feel bad that i doubt about RDJ ! i shouldn't , he's still my number 1

although it's been 13 years of new music genres, brilliant albums, i could have drove away a bit and found his style a bit "aged" or "over done"

but he's not,

not sure if you have any idea of what this means to me,

also, what about the japanese track ?

any clues, hint ?

Since there is plenty of russian phrases across the album my suspicion about title SYRO gets stronger. SYRO could be a transliteration of word СЫРО which means "raw", "damp" or "it's wet"

Edited by telefunken

Guest bitroast

wow the first half of the album was incredible / loving every god damn second of it (the funk evil chords track / vibert influence one = holy shit incredible).

now on circont14 (shrymoming mix)(?think thats it?) and holy shit the album is incredible *u* *u* hello successor to drukqs hello wow yes aphex twin

So I wake up and every bugger has downloaded a leak. Can't you guys wait a few more days? Feel sad for Richard and Warp who have obviously put a lot of effort into trying to keep this under wraps.

No.

Guest trananhhung

I normally do listen to leaks if I bought the album but we're talking about Ricardo Jaime on Warp people. Just a few more days. To everyone resisting the temptation of the leak, you have my sympathy.

I normally do listen to leaks if I bought the album but we're talking about Ricardo Jaime on Warp people. Just a few more days. To everyone resisting the temptation of the leak, you have my sympathy.

i agree but my body started to transform itself i was suffering of hard constipation

it was a medical emergency for me