IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest daswurzelwerk

Joyrex mentioned 'other surprises' or whatever....

eznzea is on the way.

Actually, something even more exciting... stay tuned.

I'm not closing my browser forever! *drools all over the place*

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

eznzea is on the way.

OMG%2BQuestion.jpeg

eznzea is on the way.

This made me involuntarily say WHAAAAAT at work in a really loud and embarrassing whisper

haha. I'm at work too. My reaction was a little gasp followed by a head-shake, like I just got terrible news. (terribly awesome news)

eznzea is on the way.

This made me involuntarily say WHAAAAAT at work in a really loud and embarrassing whisper

haha. I'm at work too. My reaction was a little gasp followed by a head-shake, like I just got terrible news. (terribly awesome news)

i probably looked something like this

wargames1.jpg

eznzea is on the way.

New shit is impending, at hand, close, near, approaching, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, about to happen, upon us, in store, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, in the wind, brewing, looming :)

eznzea is on the way.

Whoa, even more exciting?! Goddamn, how much better can 2014 get?!?!?!

might as well quit my job before i get fired.... F5 like all day

an ama would be awesome... being able to thank him and have him actually acknowledge it is a life goal

Edited by ieatacid

The badger thing is soooomething. That I'm convinced. Its the bg of the forum. Joyrex makes sure to not completely dismiss it.. even says the chili pepper is a clue as is '53' being a two digit number... hhhm chilli pepper + aphex = flea from red hot chilli peppers (who is an aphex obsessive by the way) plays bass with richards robots.

i heard somewhere that vinyl and web are mastered little differently. i've downloaded everything in 24 flac and it seems that vinyl is slightly less compressed. atm im listening on shit speakers to be honest, and it can be shit rip, but i like vinyl slightly better

can anyone tell me if it is true or i need to check my ears?

The badger thing is soooomething. That I'm convinced. Its the bg of the forum. Joyrex makes sure to not completely dismiss it.. even says the chili pepper is a clue as is '53' being a two digit number... hhhm chilli pepper + aphex = flea from red hot chilli peppers (who is an aphex obsessive by the way) plays bass with richards robots.

Sorry, it's John Frusciante who loves aphex Twin after he did discover to flea his music... So it's John who is an aphex obsessive... (also Venetian Snares)

Flea is addict to Squarepusher...

i heard somewhere that vinyl and web are mastered little differently. i've downloaded everything in 24 flac and it seems that vinyl is slightly less compressed. atm im listening on shit speakers to be honest, and it can be shit rip, but i like vinyl slightly better

I'm almost positive there is zero difference in the mastering. the process of ripping a record will always have unique sonic characteristics from the components themselves.

A lot of people are complaining about the digital files being overly compressed, but I sat down and listened on my Grado SR225is and it's dynamic and expansive. Only minipops seems to be mastered really loudly.

eznzea is on the way.

holy shit

probably not gonna drop today... I'm growing fatigued from anticipation in general, but I am very excited to see what's next.

I'm almost positive there is zero difference in the mastering. the process of ripping a record will always have unique sonic characteristics from the components themselves.

A lot of people are complaining about the digital files being overly compressed, but I sat down and listened on my Grado SR225is and it's dynamic and expansive. Only minipops seems to be mastered really loudly.

vinyl is always mastered differently from the digital/cd version. there is a very noticeable difference in the compression between the syro vinyl and the digital files.

Edited by Mcdergbit