IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest setanor

What about the bit of printer paper at the bottom that appears to say "…SINC…" in a serif font? Maybe we should speculate about that for 12 pages.

it definitely says SING not SINC so it's a sign that says BADGER CROSSING most likely

Hmm. Not entirely convinced, but you make a strong argument!

Here I have highlighted the horizontal lines that stem from the compression artifacts. They are not parallel. The squares seem to be of the same size, though.

unparallell_foldface.jpg

thats richard holding up the lp to his face lol

I'd be surprised if his face was the same size as the lp and parallel lol

Again, the biggest mystery - these are both professionally-printed (from an offset printing press) images - that's quite a bit of expense to go through just for a promotional image if they were not part of the actual packaging or related promotional imagery.

Are you seriously suggesting the aphex machine is in lack of money, sponsored or otherwise?

Edited by chim

What about the bit of printer paper at the bottom that appears to say "…SINC…" in a serif font? Maybe we should speculate about that for 12 pages.

it definitely says SING not SINC so it's a sign that says BADGER CROSSING most likely

lol

Japan bonus track BADGER CROSSING (FLERBOBJUB KVER303 TENNISBALL MIX) confirmed

Here I have highlighted the horizontal lines that stem from the compression artifacts. They are not parallel. The squares seem to be of the same size, though.

unparallell_foldface.jpg

also some teeth are yellow,

somebody should scan them and figure the DNA and see if we can find a date for september

Guest skibby

The plug in the picture is Euro, not UK.

The plastic wrap appears faked.

The stencil lacks the circle spanners such as that are found in the photographed sprayed logos (probably for plausible deniability but i digress)

M4BfkIJ.jpg

unparallell_foldface.jpg

I t might be.

If you look into his pupils, it appears to be the person taking the photo in front of him. Shadowy outline visible in both. Easier to see in his left eye.

Shit's gettin deep.

Edited by olo

At what point in the process are the jpeg artifacts introduced, then?

Again, the biggest mystery - these are both professionally-printed (from an offset printing press) images - that's quite a bit of expense to go through just for a promotional image if they were not part of the actual packaging or related promotional imagery.

Are you seriously suggesting the aphex machine is in lack of money, sponsored or otherwise?

Just because one has money does not need one has to spend it all

why would it be shrinkwrapped with the wrong barcode?

I always thought that barcode was just a placeholder.

Why would a placeholder be shrinkwrapped?

Guest setanor

The stencil lacks the circle spanners such as that are found in the photographed sprayed logos (probably for plausible deniability but i digress)

I don't think the plastic wrap is "faked"

I think it's an intentional design feature, it seems to be some sort of distorted displayed text, the 3OO or whatever on the side as part of it

maybe a sort of reflected over water effect

Guest skibby

I don't think the plastic wrap is "faked"

I think it's an intentional design feature, it seems to be some sort of distorted displayed text, the 3OO or whatever on the side as part of it

maybe a sort of reflected over water effect

im sure this was the work of graphic design. also i think it was made in sweden.

Is this a possible back cover leak? These are exciting times though for sure.

http://i.imgur.com/M4BfkIJ.jpg

where did you find this? is this the first post of this ITT? who r uuu?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, SIR!

I'm pretty sure the shrinkwrap and back cover are real, as in not pho'shoop, but real physical objects. The bar code being from another album suggests it's a fake though.

any thoughts on what the yellow habanero could mean? do you guys also think this will be a salsa album?

Edited by Gocab

unparallell_foldface.jpg

I think it may be just the top of the LP behind a second LP in foreground, bent in half. Like, we're not seeing whats in between his eyes and teeth, and this is a photo of two parts of the cover.

Ok my 2¢:

1. Joyrex is being coy about the barcode. I scanned it but some prince of darkness video game came up. Haven't been able to really figure out where those numbers lead.

2. The shrink wrap looks totally fake and maybe some artifacting from encoding something in that image? anyone want to try and "decode" or what ever like people were doing with the foldface?

3. we still don't know where that back cover image came from ... but papa seems to think it's legit so let's stick with it?

4. to me, fold face looks like richard is holding up an lp cover. the thickness of the curve, or fold line, looks exactly like the thickness of an lp and not a thin computer paper fold.