IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

wait, why are we going after the barcode when we have no reason to believe the back cover is real? we haven't heard from the guy who posted it, right?

seriously, why do we think it's real. joyrex hasn't confirmed it and we don't know where it's from.

am i missing something?

Is this a possible back cover leak? These are exciting times though for sure.

http://i.imgur.com/M4BfkIJ.jpg

where did you find this? is this the first post of this ITT? who r uuu?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, SIR!

Edited by coolandfrank

I guess me and psn are in the minority re foldface-w.jpg. It's pretty obvious to my eyes it's just a photo of Rich that's been folded and scanned. That's not to say that image won't end up being the cover image, it just really isn't him holding up an lp imo. We need some new info in this thread, shit is getting silly

You aren't alone. It's pretty obvious that it's a Kemp fold - it's in the goddamned filename for crying out loud.

no one even knows the source of that image - some random member stepped into the thread who has been registered on watmm since '08 and only has a handful of posts to his name decides to upload that image to an image file hosting site and share the URL. Maybe this isn't a relevant concern if Joyrex thinks that the barcode is important, but it doesn't seem like the deep web page and this new image we have are related or interlinked in some way?

Guest acoroleu

The only image that have exif headers is foldface-w.jpg

Aphex Twin in ALL fields, that should mean something. Instead other images are standard.

Guest setanor

no one even knows the source of that image - some random member stepped into the thread who has been registered on watmm since '08 and only has a handful of posts to his name decides to upload that image to an image file hosting site and share the URL. Maybe this isn't a relevant concern if Joyrex thinks that the barcode is important, but it doesn't seem like the deep web page and this new image we have are related or interlinked in some way?

this dude put it on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/user/DerHausfreund/comments/

hmm

The only image that have exif headers is foldface-w.jpg

Aphex Twin in ALL fields, that should mean something. Instead other images are standard.

You could get one those images and use it as an avatar.

this is my permanent facial expression until we resolve the barcode issue

photo-1451.png?_r=1398351834

Anyone else getting a weird Fassbender vibe from his jovial visage?

Guest jasondonervan

What we really need is the software Deckard used in Blade Runner so we can read the note Richard hid under the plant pot that's behind the photographer

iBhMcR2dGIwqc.jpg

The track titles are intentionally unmemorable and unpronounceable so that they don't taint the tracks with your ideas of what the words mean.

Probably.

p.s. syrobonkus

hi richard

i can never remember what tracks are called anyway, so it doesn't matter what they are called to me. "oh, track three on x release", is about as much as my brain can let me manage.

fook me, well the day has finally come. I did bump into richard coming out of sainsburys a few months ago

"wheres the album ye ginger bell end" I exclaimed and kicked him in the left shin

"imminimnmninemnent" he muttered as he hobbled away

Guest rd1994

another thought why when the barcode numbers start over why start with zero and not with one again? maybe its ...8,9,012? which would mean that 10 and 11 are missing. October/November release date?