Sign in to follow this  
chim

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

Yeah well, the first time I heard syro was the first time I ascended Everest, I climbed that fucker in bare feet carrying a goat on my back tied to my backpack, fuck sherpas, I'll carry it all. I didn't have food or water, I ate whatever I found on the trail and drank my own tears for hydration. As I made the final slope towards the peak of everest, 1000 eagles flew above my head, and my country's flag sprung out of the ice as if by magic. Suddenly, 23 swedish girls (coincidently also their age), appeared as if from nowhere, all hungry for cock. I fucked every one of them twice within the next five hours, and all of them ended up pregnant with quadruplets.

lol

Yeah well, the first time I heard syro was the first time I ascended Everest, I climbed that fucker in bare feet carrying a goat on my back tied to my backpack, fuck sherpas, I'll carry it all. I didn't have food or water, I ate whatever I found on the trail and drank my own tears for hydration. As I made the final slope towards the peak of everest, 1000 eagles flew above my head, and my country's flag sprung out of the ice as if by magic. Suddenly, 23 swedish girls (coincidently also their age), appeared as if from nowhere, all hungry for cock. I fucked every one of them twice within the next five hours, and all of them ended up pregnant with quadruplets.

lol

lol

lol

lol

very much lol

why did you drink tears when all that chartreuse snow was around?

is chartreuse snow too good for you?

why did you drink tears when all that chartreuse snow was around?

is chartreuse snow too good for you?

the general backwardness of the act was appealing

The first time I listened to Syro I woke up in a pet store at 3 AM with a very full stomach. I look at the goldfish tanks and they were all gone.

lol

lol

very much lol

lol's added.

entering a new phase of syro appreciation. like its new though im familiar with layers of it. still so much to really notice and appreciate. getting monitors helped. hearing the continuity of bass frequencies in xmas eve, its a very bass centric song, and common consumer speaker setups lack the flat transition into the bass zone. the album sounds better on other speakers now too, like it was reset in my mind. there's just so much in there. earth portal is ridiculous

Syro still have me all like

0b3.jpg

haha. well done

This just appeared at Baker Street Station for whatever reason. They counting on some xmas sales?

IsU5hFG.jpg

This just appeared at Baker Street Station for whatever reason. They counting on some xmas sales?

IsU5hFG.jpg

XMAS_EVE SALES AMIRITE!?!?!

still my fave song

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!1

Sad news, Paul Laffoley (the guy who made the Thanaton 3 picture) died yesterday. Pretty sad, and I'm sure the track will now take a pretty somber twist. Listen to it today in remembrance, I know I will.

Sad news, Paul Laffoley (the guy who made the Thanaton 3 picture) died yesterday. Pretty sad, and I'm sure the track will now take a pretty somber twist. Listen to it today in remembrance, I know I will.

Going to have to check out more of his work.

3400864922_71ac120c41_b.jpg

Wild.

I hope Richard drops a Zdzisław Beksiński or Frank Frazetta mix one of these days.

Edited by Hail Sagan

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Oh no, RIP duder

IsU5hFG.jpg

Its because the Mecury winner is announced tonight I would imagine.

Aha!

My mind conjoined the Mercury and the Grammys and I just assumed it was saying it had won a grammy on the poster.

I've noticed Warp pumping syro up more on their facebook and such. Was curious if it was "next shit" time.

Edited by guidewire

did anyone translate the pamphlet in the japan CD release? There's two columns; one on history and one on his absence.