IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Is it possible that that unreleased Houston live track is one of those two SYRO tracks that did not make the album?

Is it possible that that unreleased Houston live track is one of those two SYRO tracks that did not make the album?

If that is the case it's a damn shame... Would switch it with 180db in a second. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is it any worse than learning to play something on piano? It just feels nice.

OMG finally ! ive never understood that too except of maybe how to create an boc sounding pad or something like that but covering a whole song, melodie, drums etc ?!?

btw does someone now how to create those vocals on minipops ? lol

Edited by Kavinsky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
9 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I find it hard to believe that more than 2 years went by without anyone posting in the Syro thread.  Babies have learned to walk/talk in that time.

Still the best album from 2010-2020

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I remember being really, really excited when it came out and loving the album but  also realising I had the real fanboy glasses on and so had no real perspective on it.  5+ years later and I still love it to bits.  Still totally gives me goosebumps whenever I put it on.

4 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

yes and uh, yes:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

I have Spectral-mind

They it was Syro-fied

Thanks RDJ:)

Syro-010-Aphex Twin-PAPAT4 [155][pineal mix]    4:19            25/04/2019, 18:26    4    1,411 kbps    44.100 kHz    43.7 MB    WAV audio file

just started playing on my infinity rotation of aphex songs

as I finished typing

SYRO4ever

• Like 1

To clarify I was being a dink, I meant the best aphex twin album from 2010-2020 lol. But tbh it’s probably my most listened to and close to my fav album in that time frame so ?‍♂️

also @perunamuussi I noticed a new member recently username Ludd. They stealing your identity ?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

On 4/8/2020 at 5:37 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

I find it hard to believe that more than 2 years went by without anyone posting in the Syro thread.  Babies have learned to walk/talk in that time.

And if they're cool babies, they learned to friggin' dance to this album. Still one of my most favorite LPs ever. Eerily, stunningly, mindblowingly magnificent. Tell your friends and your kids.

• Like 1