IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Hmm, I've engaged super-sleuth mode.* So, a google search for 1800-JESUS69 gives me as one of the results an archive.org link to (apparently the full text of) Hegel's Theological writings. There is a section titled "Jesus" on page 69, but oddly that page is missing from that link, with a note saying that this part of the manuscript is lost. But there's another copy at http://hegel.net/hegelwerke/Hegel1948-OnChristianity-EarlyTheologicalWritings.pdf, where at page 87 of the pdf you can find the relevant 'Jesus 69' section, which may well have been written in 1800 (can't confirm yet, but these manuscripts were written between 1793 and 1801).

!!

Reading the text, I think it is clear RDJ wishes for us to raise religion to the status of morality. SO BEGINNETH A NEW REIGN OF RELIGIOUSNESS!

*may not be as accomplished at sleuthing as it sounds

New Aphex, oh my days...might implode. Guess he is a bit broke after his divorce then.

Worst first post 2014

cheers but not first post, have been here for a while just stopped posting and account was closed.

• Like 1

New Aphex, oh my days...might implode. Guess he is a bit broke after his divorce then.

Worst first post 2014

cheers but not first post, have been here for a while just stopped posting and account was closed.

nice second post

Guest acoroleu

The symbol preceding the section is the same as soundcloud song §

Hmm, I've engaged super-sleuth mode.* So, a google search for 1800-JESUS69 gives me as one of the results an archive.org link to (apparently the full text of) Hegel's Theological writings. There is a section titled "Jesus" on page 69, but oddly that page is missing from that link, with a note saying that this part of the manuscript is lost. But there's another copy at http://hegel.net/hegelwerke/Hegel1948-OnChristianity-EarlyTheologicalWritings.pdf, where at page 87 of the pdf you can find the relevant 'Jesus 69' section, which may well have been written in 1800 (can't confirm yet, but these manuscripts were written between 1793 and 1801).

!!

Reading the text, I think it is clear RDJ wishes for us to raise religion to the status of morality. SO BEGINNETH A NEW REIGN OF RELIGIOUSNESS!

Worst first post 2014

nice second post

The way things are headed, by post 100 WATMM will be nuzzling subsub against its swollen bosom

Edited by Ifeelspace

i totally respect the fact that hes done well in his musical career quote Sweater: You're retiring?

RDJ: [Laughing] Hardly. I'm just over the whole music business aspect of it. I've made more than enough money. I really enjoyed all of it; meeting so many industry pricks and winding them up has been immensely entertaining, but its gotten old.
full interview here

Why won't he release all of that stuff for free then? Greedy ginger cunt

The symbol preceding the section is the same as soundcloud song §

!!

That's just the standard symbol for 'section'.

i totally respect the fact that hes done well in his musical career quote Sweater: You're retiring?

RDJ: [Laughing] Hardly. I'm just over the whole music business aspect of it. I've made more than enough money. I really enjoyed all of it; meeting so many industry pricks and winding them up has been immensely entertaining, but its gotten old.
full interview here

Why won't he release all of that stuff for free then? Greedy ginger cunt

lol he won't release anything if you call him that