IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Is there a thread that just has updates, news, and details (confirmed) about the release? It'd be cool if there was something like that on WATMM

no, that would only leave the Squarepusher: Ufabulum — track by track written by SquarepusherWarp thread

I could always change it to the 'foldface' image...

don't forget to make a chartreuse themed skin pls

i like the pizza party in the taxidermy gone bad museum and stencil workshop picture. Sticking to fluidwidth watmm classic though. Not into see through distracting the text theme bs.

why would anyone think even for a minute that that is aphex twin

:huh:

I mean whoever wrote that article of course

how about these 600+ individuals?

Z1h5oVk.png

Oh yeah, 600+ have never been wrong about ANYTHING. Good point.

why would anyone think even for a minute that that is aphex twin

:huh:

I mean whoever wrote that article of course

how about these 600+ individuals?

Z1h5oVk.png

Oh yeah, 600+ have never been wrong about ANYTHING. Good point.

600+ wankers.

I can't see anyone actually mistaking that "leak" as aphex twin. Then again lots of crazy people out there.

I hate it when albums are announced in advance like this. As amazing as this album might be, it will never match up to the mind blowing Drukqs 2 featuring Squarepusher on bass or whatever super combo of styles you've dreamed up by the time the album drops.
I remember when Radiohead released TKOL. I didn't see that shit coming at all. One day I woke up and there was a new Radiohead album. That was a fine day.

I hate it when albums are announced in advance like this. As amazing as this album might be, it will never match up to the mind blowing Drukqs 2 featuring Squarepusher on bass or whatever super combo of styles you've dreamed up by the time the album drops.

I remember when Radiohead released TKOL. I didn't see that shit coming at all. One day I woke up and there was a new Radiohead album. That was a fine day.

except TKOLs was poop

I thought you died or something

haven't seen you post forever

except TKOLs was poop

i hate you

I thought you died or something

haven't seen you post forever

don't watch this