IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

bandwidth being stretched to limit. don't know how much longer watmm will function. she's busting at the seams...Rich's plan all along I fear.

Guest tundra

As for track title meanings mentioned at the beginning of the thread, there was a Korg Minipops drum machine way back when. Also, two tracks with Circlon in the name could be related to the Sequentix Cirklon sequencer. A Cirklon owned by Richard was sold not too long ago through Vemia auctions.

WATMM don't die. This is crazy. I still feel like it'll either be some goofy joke album or a hoax. I'll be in disbelief until I have that shit in my hands.

Regarding the foldface image, it really looks like it's Richard holding it up to his face. The edge of the bottom half has stuff going on. I dunno. I think the cover will be just the bottom part. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa