IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Does anyone know how long the Japan bonus track is? Hopefully not mega short like Bit off HAB

According to iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/id911622133), it's gonna be 7:19. Nice!

Nice find, cheers.

Does anyone know how long the Japan bonus track is? Hopefully not mega short like Bit off HAB

Wow, you jumped the gun a little, KUM

We only just have the track lengths for the normal CD. Kumming a little too hard there, Bun.

Ask and ye shall receive.

I have waited so long for this, sometimes it is my reason to live.. just waitin and wanting a new Aphex release.
Have listen so much to that manchester track on youtube and now it's finally coming out in studio version.

My dream is coming true, :biggrin:

I hope WARP gives us a good quality vinyl pressing of SYRO. Sometimes the sound quality of vinyl releases on WARP are crap.

Guest jasondonervan

It's probably been mentioned before, but the extra track is also an iTunes bonus track. Wikipedia says "Japan and iTunes bonus track"

I wouldn't necessarily take whatever you read on Wikipedia as gold, but that sentence is right, at least - it's the same as with all BRC editions of Warp releases (Autechre, Bibio, Plaid, etc.).

Edited by jasondonervan

It's probably been mentioned before, but the extra track is also an iTunes bonus track. Wikipedia says "Japan and iTunes bonus track"

From what I can see on itunes it's still a Japan only bonus track (shows up on the Syro itunes pre-order from Japan, but not the UK itunes preorder version.

Guest skibby

I have waited so long for this, sometimes it is my reason to live.. just waitin and wanting a new Aphex release.

Have listen so much to that manchester track on youtube and now it's finally coming out in studio version.

i think its going to be a live recording :/

says so on the track title

no..can't see that mate

Where do you mean?

no it don't shut up m8

Confront the reality, mate.