IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Japan!!

Haha I just took this picture a couple hours ago and it's been posted on here before I even get home

They had like 20 of these but refused to sell me one

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to steal your glory. =/

I've already heard a muffled low quality fan recording of these unreleased track. As God is my witness I refuse to want a clear sounding professional recording to appear on the album. I do not want to hear it the way it should be heard. As a true fan I want something else. Give us something new Aphex. Sheesh. Always the same with you.

Edited by triachus

Japan!!

Haha I just took this picture a couple hours ago and it's been posted on here before I even get home

They had like 20 of these but refused to sell me one

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to steal your glory. =/

No worries homie!

If Metz, Manchester and Singapore tracks are on Syro, there'll still be 9 or 10 (on Japanese edition) new, exclusive ones. Pretty perfect if you ask me : how could the studio versions not be better than those Youtube vids ? Even if poorly recorded, they already sound fantastic : how could it be wrong to have their proper versions ? There'll still be plenty to discover on the record, even in those tunes were familiar with.

If Metz, Manchester and Singapore tracks are on Syro, there'll still be 9 or 10 (on Japanese edition) new, exclusive ones. Pretty perfect if you ask me : how could the studio versions not be better than those Youtube vids ? Even if poorly recorded, they already sound fantastic : how could it be wrong to have their proper versions ? There'll still be plenty to discover on the record, even in those tunes were familiar with.

RDJ always took care of the sound quality/design

even if it some old sounded crapp and saturated, it's on purpose and really thoughful

my bet goes for a studio version

What if they're on there instead of another good track that we could have heard but now don't get to because it was replaced by one we've already heard

I second that

I really want to hear those tracks in good quality

What if they're on there instead of another good track that we could have heard but now don't get to because it was replaced by one we've already heard

:facepalm:

But they are amazing tracks ! How could it be wrong to finally be able to listen to them properly ? How could poorly recorded live bootlegs on Youtube be close enough to what the tracks really are meant to sound like and convey ?

And what if those exclusive tracks weren't as good as Metz/Manchester/Singapore tracks : how frustrating would that be ? "Oh damn, he should have put those unreleased live tracks instead !". No ?

RDJ always took care of the sound quality/design

even if it some old sounded crapp and saturated, it's on purpose and really thoughful

my bet goes for a studio version

There's a huge different between distorted sounds on purpose on a record and a distorted live bootleg with loads of streaming artefacts on top ! If a track's meant to sound saturated/dirty/crappy : perfect ! If a recording sounds like shit (while the original sounds great) because of a bad bootleg : that sucks, big times.

Lin: you missunderstood my point, i was saying as a sound quality nerd like RDJ he would prefer the best choice for his release.

plus he doesn't play those said tracks live, the files are already there, finished, mixed, mastered

MIXL2 : haha, wow !

klore: I totally got your point, and 100% agree with you. Sunday morning poor sentencing / too elusive post, my bad. Mais on est bien d'accord hein.

klore: I totally got your point, and 100% agree with you. Sunday morning poor sentencing / too elusive post, my bad. Mais on est bien d'accord hein.

haha et comment l'ami !

haha et comment l'ami !

le boulanger est sur la pont