IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

I suspect major bass frequencies on Metz. I want all of them without the nulls of YouTube bootlegs. And drunk French people. That's a massive null source--increasingly so for this thread coincidentally.

HOW DARE YOU

Hearing Metz in high quality is going to be like hearing a new song in my opinion. I can't believe people on here are just happy to deal with it in low quality, it's like youve forgotten that the production and quality is a part of the music itself.

"source field mix"

you could have so much fun with Manchester.. i say he pumps it through a bunch of amps into a wooded glen at night with 20 mics recording the reverb. some haunting medieval shit

i want the whole album to be made from camera phone recordings off youtube and laggy skype calls

haha ! worst part is one day, it's gonna happen

i want the whole album to be made from camera phone recordings off youtube and laggy skype calls

when the album leaks proper someone here should asap make a version that sounds like it was recorded on camera phones and leak it in flac/wav etc

I JUST WANT THIS DAMN ALBUM, SICK AND TIRED OF FOREPLAY, JUST PUT IT IN NOW

We have waitet 13 years now.. dude can you handle 1 month more? :emotawesomepm9:

i can, but its so near my face, i can smell it, i want it, GLISTENING WET

Has anyone pointed out the +e+3/6 in the tracknames yet? Because +e appears three times in the tracktitles? And asked what it might mean?

No?

Yo whats up with the +e stuff? Some technical shit or what?

Wow, people not wanting Metz and Singapore to be on there. Tsk tsk tsk.

yea I'm a bit surprised by this as well

Those should have been sold as singles already.

pre-ordered the 3xvinyl from bleep the bonus track will i get from piratebay.

whats the reason japanese get bonus tracks ? bogus shit

To the incentivize them into buying the Japanese cd. It's actually cheaper to just buy the imports I believe