IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

But the metz track is at least a st michael's mount or vordhosbn level track already lol

I know but we already have it in medium okay quality

I say lq Vordhosbn + hq St Michsel > lq Vordhosbn + hq Vordhosbn

Has anyone pointed out the +e+3/6 in the tracknames yet? Because +e appears three times in the tracktitles? And asked what it might mean?

No?

Yo whats up with the +e stuff? Some technical shit or what?

Just taking a guess: "fz pseudotimestretch" is the original track, later RDJ makes an edit to the track and adds "+e" to distinguish the files, and maybe speeds up the track/stems by 3% (half a tone), thus "+3".

:trashbear:

For those wondering / bandwidth-conscious, this mp3 is a 22 minutes compilation of Youtube rips of Singapore / Manchester / Metz and Minehead tracks.

Edited by jchgf

Guest HokusPoker

Hope I'm not the first one to imply the correlation between the chartreuse, the fact that the logo says ">SYRO", and 4chan

I don't follow. Can you elaborate?

I didn't understand at first either: when you put a > in front of your text on 4chan, the text's colour turns into a yellowish green, maybe not exactly chartreuse.

I don't understand what that would mean though.

But the metz track is at least a st michael's mount or vordhosbn level track already lol

I know but we already have it in medium okay quality

But is medium okay quality - Aphex quality? The guy spends years in the studio making sure that his new album has the best possible sound environment ever. He experiments with sound in itself as much as he does with rhythm, melodies, structure, etc. He's well-known for being the cream of the cream, when it comes to the quality of his recordings and productions. And you are fine with medium ok, recorded live, youtube quality? Well, I have no idea what to add haha, this is so strange. At least you don't represent a majority on here. :)

I was wading through old tracks I hope this track is going to be on there (i think this is aphex, does it have a name? NOT the first part, but the one that mixes in from there before turning into a Tuss

track). Also, haven't been on this thread yet. Just want to say I am way too excited about this. I have been wanting a release for so long. I'm super stoked.

Damn it wont let me upload, let me see if one of these will do it.

EDIT: I will leave all of these "unreleased" tracks up but the one I am talking about is the BLOC09 track, and also the paris track is another version of the same track.

Edited by Bubba69