IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

There wasn't a music video for drukqs, was there. So consequently if there's no single this time either, no music video. Strangely i was looking forward to, since i just thought about it a few minutes ago (takes this long to post with the lag), i was looking forward to a cool new music video. It has been a while since windowlicker and it would be fun to see the use of art and design with todays tech (but hopefully not today's early 90's throwback visual language tastes though heh) to intersect with one of his funkier tracks /of course i'm not moaning lol, just musing. And music video's cost a fortune, so whatever.

Monkey Drummer? Rubber Johnny?

I wonder if this explains why Julian Assange is finally leaving the Ecuadorian embassy

flol

funny, i thought the same jokey thing when i saw the headline on RT. maybe he announced it when the security services will be so hyped on the aphex news, decoding new aphex tor messages, that he'll be able to slip out of the embassy in a lime green limo with topless hookers poking out of the sunroof.

There wasn't a music video for drukqs, was there. So consequently if there's no single this time either, no music video. Strangely i was looking forward to, since i just thought about it a few minutes ago (takes this long to post with the lag), i was looking forward to a cool new music video. It has been a while since windowlicker and it would be fun to see the use of art and design with todays tech (but hopefully not today's early 90's throwback visual language tastes though heh) to intersect with one of his funkier tracks /of course i'm not moaning lol, just musing. And music video's cost a fortune, so whatever.

Monkey Drummer? Rubber Johnny?

Those weren't easily available music videos though were they. Not at the time anyway.

Guest bitroast

so um.

are we to assume the eznzea 2 xbpi part of syro2eznzea2xbpi means anything?

3 new shits imminent or 1 new shit imminent ?

With the quickness of the onion link in relative time to the chartreuse blimp/stenciling promotions, I would venture to say a sample is going to pop up very soon. Probably in a day or 2. Definitely by the end of the week. Shit's a fever pitch, and all parties know it. They're gonna capitalize on the momentum sooner than later.

best news all day.

wish we had a release date so I could pass myself out and let time lapse a little while.

With the quickness of the onion link in relative time to the chartreuse blimp/stenciling promotions, I would venture to say a sample is going to pop up very soon. Probably in a day or 2. Definitely by the end of the week. Shit's a fever pitch, and all parties know it. They're gonna capitalize on the momentum sooner than later.

yeah, this. Or at least I hope so, my body can only handle so many of these promotion campaings each decade.

so um.

are we to assume the eznzea 2 xbpi part of syro2eznzea2xbpi means anything?

3 new shits imminent or 1 new shit imminent ?

I would like to think there's more news coming...typically you the label confirms the news, or there's at least a release date/pre-order given. Just wishful thinking that there's a companion 2nd LP coming.