IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

i also was listening to some of my favorite tunes, so i spent almost the whole night doing this, and felt asleep with this stuck in my head

mumbly is the new Polynomial-C. please educate yourself.

you serious ?

other wise my education is fine enough thank you

i was taking the piss. i listened to Polynomial-C when Felix Baumgartner jumped from the edge of space. mumbly gives me a better natural high at the moment though.

Mumbly is quite charming since it's obviously such an early track. I also noticed that AFX Tribal Kik is a demo version of Metapharstic.

Guest jasondonervan

Weather is shite out, thought I'd do something marginally productive this morning. Watch til the end :)

i also was listening to some of my favorite tunes, so i spent almost the whole night doing this, and felt asleep with this stuck in my head

this is exactly the kind of melodies i expect, not the same rhythm pattern but i really want this complex arpegiated melodies

i agree with some rasta cool dude, Freddies and cute puppy that RDJ will go more melancholic and romantic, we all tend to go that way with age.

one of my faves, so sad :(

Guest jasondonervan

Weather is shite out, thought I'd do something marginally productive this morning. Watch til the end :)

Just to further cement the logic of Manchester track being minipops, I was hit with a copyright ding dong from [Merlin] Warp Records for 20 seconds into the video. It's the kind that you can wave through and agree to and the video will stay up, but look at what it matched...

ih7yNw3dee0jo.jpg

:fear:

Just to further cement the logic of Manchester track being minipops, I was hit with a copyright ding dong from [Merlin] Warp Records for 20 seconds into the video. It's the kind that you can wave through and agree to and the video will stay up, but look at what it matched...

ih7yNw3dee0jo.jpg

:fear:

excellent

Guest jasondonervan

PAPAT4 [pineal mix] = Singapore. Fuck a duck :emotawesomepm9:

iboUeahcvwsfr7.jpg

hannibal.jpg

Edited by jasondonervan

Guest bitroast

i'm surprised the tracks are matching using the living the live tracks.

does that mean the album will be pieced together using youtube sourced phone recordings?? obviously not.

will the tracks sound much different on album to the live versions??

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

This album is going to be mega lush. The wildest speculations from the speculation brigade just became fact. Cue the next 100 pages of the thread