IGNORED

84 Illegal Photographs

calx

You're no more likely to fall off a tall building than the floor, but a mate of mine broke his leg falling off the floor out side a Venetian Snares concert.

I broke mine falling off a park bench [sober].

I dunno what this says about snares or falling off things but the height doesn't make much difference.

Good Postal Service reference in the URL tho.

You're no more likely to fall off a tall building than the floor, but a mate of mine broke his leg falling off the floor out side a Venetian Snares concert.

I broke mine falling off a park bench [sober].

I dunno what this says about snares or falling off things but the height doesn't make much difference.

Good Postal Service reference in the URL tho.

Sounds like you guys need more calcium in your diets. I was into skateboarding for 10 years, flew down flights of stairs and dropping in on vert ramps and I never broke a bone(knock on wood).

More calcium = surviving a 1,000,000,000,0000000000 foot plummet to the concrete. Trust me dawgs.

Pics are too insane. I can't get my head round how these guys seem insensitive to height, i will never understand this because I'm one of the most 'afraid of heights' person and even bungee jumping couldn't cure me. Tom Cruise is also like these guys, pics of him sitting at the top of the highest hotel in Dubai, in the mindset that the clouds below are just a carpet.

I read a story about 3 months ago where a couple of chavs were having sex on a balcony on the 24th floor of some slum in Birmingham or something, he's had an intense orgasm, pulled out and stumbled backwards, spazzing out, limbs jolting around all over the place, fell off the balcony....he was in the air about 8 seconds before he hit the glass canopy below where an awards ceremomy was going on.

even if he did have a parachute he was in such a euphoric state that he would have had to gather his senses together to pull the string. The poor bastard has encompassed the entire spectrum of human emotion in one nanosecond.

Archived