IGNORED

SYRO Leaks and fake leaks thread

cooliofranco

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, why would anyone go through the effort of making this?

Anyway, if it was a real recording from that night, you would actually see things like light, people and two Aphex symbols and hear loads of people talking really loud.

During the more quiet moments, you can hear some people chatting.

And I think the person who recorded that was hiding his phone/cam so it can explain why you can't see nothing.

I suppose. But it's surely fake and I must be wrong.

Anyway, if it was a real recording from that night, you would actually see things like light, people and two Aphex symbols and hear loads of people talking really loud.

And I think the person who recorded that was hiding his phone so it can explain why you can't see nothing.

I initially thought the same thing but listened to the track multiple times and the background chatter loops.

And I think the person who recorded that was hiding his phone/cam so it can explain why you can't see nothing.

Firstly there is suddenly a new YouTube channel called Ekko Utrcht with only one video. Not suspicious at all... You see small red dots of light which werent there, the crowd was way louder then that, taking your phone was almost impossible (being frisked after handing your stuff in and people walking around to check), plus its not music from Syro.

i found a listening party audience recording of snowbombing track on the aphex reddit. you notice on one of the artworks there's a "file tracking pre leak and monitored take-downs of illegal download links" item? seems to be working

Firstly there is suddenly a new YouTube channel called Ekko Utrcht with only one video. Not suspicious at all... You see small red dots of light which werent there, the crowd was way louder then that, taking your phone was almost impossible (being frisked after handing your stuff in and people walking around to check), plus its not music from Syro.

Ok, thank you (and StephenG too) for solving the question :)

Someone should just put Steinvord and Tuss tracks up as syro leaks. Would be way more convincing to those not toally in the know. BUT people who arent that familiar with afx cant tell most of these are fakes anyway so whatev

Archived