IGNORED

SYRO Leaks and fake leaks thread

cooliofranco

Fakers do it for two reasons. Some use to try and get their music to the audience that they think should be listening to them but are frustrated with the lack of listens they have. This is a bad idea and usually backfires because of the nature of the "fanboy" mentality and they usually get more hate than any praise.

Some just do it to troll the "fanboy" mentality to see what buttons can be pushed. This works a treat and faker probably gets a giggle at the comments about the music. They do have to make sure that they don't put too much effort/their own music in as they might get a little butthurt at the ferociousness of some comments.

Maybe some are paid to flood the net to hide real leaks? maybe that's one for the conspiracy theorists.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Syro is leaked today and I am loving it, so glad I decidede to download it beause I thought it was going to be another lame fake. The real deal is out there people.

I have started another thread with spoilers so when you hear the release you will know its real.

Archived