IGNORED

SYRO $400 "Limited Edition" 3xLP

Rubin Farr

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats the issue? if you like vinyl and music, buy the normal record. if you like posh limited shit, enter a raffle to spend a buttload of money. no-one loses.

Not sure what to make of this.

It's a lot of money. Even die-hard Aphex fans will wonder how they couldn't have at least made the limited edition signed by RDJ & maybe an exclusive bonus track.

Sure, you can sell it on but

a) You've got to have the money up front and ready when warp mail you as a winner.

b) If you're buying it to sell on, you're asking someone to pay even more for what is essentially a set of prints. Nothing else extra at all.

It's fairly limited in quantity but I question its real value let alone its sell-on price.

It's a very different deal to Analord - which offered alot more for less money.

Guest amnesiac

Warp had a box set for Brian Eno's "Small Craft On A Milk Sea" that had the same price and had Brian Eno's signature.

Guest bitroast

It's a lot of money. Even die-hard Aphex fans will wonder how they couldn't have at least made the limited edition signed by RDJ & maybe an exclusive bonus track.

a) You've got to have the money up front and ready when warp mail you as a winner.

b) If you're buying it to sell on, you're asking someone to pay even more for what is essentially a set of prints. Nothing else extra at all.

It's fairly limited in quantity but I question its real value let alone its sell-on price.

you don't have to buy it ?

Who said I was?

Guest Papillon

I might buy it if I get the chance $400 isn't that much. But I agree about the analord comment above, a lot more for a lot less. I think the $45 shipping is just because it's secured, and tracked by FedEx. The press release was fucking awesome.

Or for fuck's sake, don't buy it if you don't want to spend $400 on an art print. It's not a fucking requirement. Fucking hell.

You people will seriously bitch about anything.

Or for fuck's sake, don't buy it if you don't want to spend $400 on an art print. It's not a fucking requirement. Fucking hell.

Not bitching. Just making observations and comparisons. Try reading posts before you comment on them.

Guest bitroast

Who said I was?

no one. I just don't see how having a new album with wide range of options (digital, cd, vinyl) + a fancy expensive deluxe version that is honestly limited in numbers (as opposed to, Limited Editions that have 10s of thousands pressed) is at all an issue. it's a little bit silly, but sometimes silly can be good. and besides, it's not like you have to buy it.

I call bullshit Warp, you have jumped the shark!

https://bleep.com/syro-limited-edition

$45 S&H to the USA... Bleep eat a dick.

Agreed, this is some Vinyl Factory style bs.

I will hate everyone who will buy this

Not bitching. Just making observations and comparisons. Try reading posts before you comment on them.

:cisfor:

Funny, you seem to be just as mad.

Archived