IGNORED

Goodbye Soundcloud Gravy Train

LimpyLoo

Guest cult fiction

http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1659059-how-can-i-become-an-on-soundcloud-premier-partner

Q: If I'm not a Premier partner, will there be ads on any of my tracks?

A: Ads will not be served on any of your tracks if you are a Free, Pro, or Pro Unlimited user. They are only served on the tracks of Premier partners with their explicit consent.

As Billboard reports, those audio ads will run at least 15 seconds and, if they’re longer, will give the option to skip

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i though it was visual adds :sad:

Since the other thread isn't for debating:

i don't blame adds and monetizing

but those adds are going to be audio adds ,

at least 15sec and more in some cases, if more we can skip them, which means we wont be able to skip the regular ones.

are you really accepting this,

second,

soundcloud free service is a lie, i got 4 accounts, all pro around 700€ per year,

far from being free to me

The ads will be playing before tracks from premium partners. Pro accounts, like yours, won't have them. For now at least.

If you're just sharing tracks on there, like most of the people on here, this won't affect you at all. Unless you want to listen to some of the music from these premium partners, you probably won't even get to hear them. From what I understand, it's no different than what's been going on at Youtube for years now. So yes, I am really accepting this. Crazy, I know.

Since the other thread isn't for debating:

i don't blame adds and monetizing

but those adds are going to be audio adds ,

at least 15sec and more in some cases, if more we can skip them, which means we wont be able to skip the regular ones.

are you really accepting this,

second,

soundcloud free service is a lie, i got 4 accounts, all pro around 700€ per year,

far from being free to me

The ads will be playing before tracks from premium partners. Pro accounts, like yours, won't have them. For now at least.

If you're just sharing tracks on there, like most of the people on here, this won't affect you at all. Unless you want to listen to some of the music from these premium partners, you probably won't even get to hear them. From what I understand, it's no different than what's been going on at Youtube for years now. So yes, I am really accepting this. Crazy, I know.

dunno, this is not what i've understood and different sources, say different things

if you're right, i'm fine if Universal or EMI put audio adds because i wont bother checking this,

just wish, if, things go further, we have the choice to disable this crap on our music

Archived