IGNORED

As Syro is pretty much clear lets speculate about Eznzea and Xbpi

o00o

Are these LPs, EPs or what else do you think about the reason of the domain being named syro2eznzea2xbpi?

What do the numbers mean? Is he going to release all releases he promised back then?

edit: As a new Clark release is on the way now this /mu/ post seems to become relevant:

edit2: Hi Richard I hope the release not called "Eznzea" is ready in january! That would really really make my day!

fFJ4Ts1.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think speculating about someone releasing more music as their set to release a new record is sort of offensive and seemingly ungrateful. Why don't we listen to the new album before we start expecting more music?

Looks like the eznzea and xbpi stuff are just filler to generate a tor/onion-accessible URL and meet its minimum characters requirement. Syro's all we got for now, Warp surely would have announced it by bow if further shits/albums were imminent. I'm personally hopeful for more RDJ releases in the next few years, but first let's enjoy Syro.

Looks like the eznzea and xbpi stuff are just filler to generate a tor/onion-accessible URL and meet its minimum characters requirement. Syro's all we got for now, Warp surely would have announced it by bow if further shits/albums were imminent. I'm personally hopeful for more RDJ releases in the next few years, but first let's enjoy Syro.

I disagree that warp would have revealed further releases by now. We only had clear indication of a release a month away a few days ago. furthermore, several tracks are listed as remixes of one sort or another. neither factor is clearly an indicator of future releases, but speculation on such is certainly warranted. i suspect that ezenzea and/or xbpi could be releases in the future or not. but to remove the possibility from consideration is unwarranted at this point

First Warp album by Aphex in 13 years, but some people are thinking they deserve two more, in addition?

Greedy Babies.

Take a look at this re: "eznzea" and "xbpi"

DLEXiVq.png

source: http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/29772/how-do-you-get-a-specific-onion-address-for-your-hidden-service

What this basically means is, for all 14 characters of the TOR URL to be chosen and not randomly generated, it would take on average 2.6 million years. For the first 4 characters, well, you can see it's pretty trivial. A 1.5ghz processor is slow by today's standards, but even with something beefier it's going to be on the same order of magnitude.

I was wondering why he chose the first 4 characters of the sequence over Eznzea which to be honest would be a cool album name. Xbpi is pretty neat too. I prefer them over Syro I think.. or at least Eznzea over Syro. But names are unimportant anyway.

I guess the above answers how he got Syro. I had been wondering why he had chosen Syro as the first release vs using the other two, but I guess that clears that up. It was deliberate.

In OP's defense he or it never said we deserved anything. You guys are projecting that quality onto him or it.

I'm going to type in a random sequence of 6 and 4 characters on my keyboard now to see if anything comes off the tongue as well as eznzea or xbpi

jfgpsi

zixf

Well damn.

pfidos

tfpa

hifpops (neato)

qfhl

I think speculating about someone releasing more music as their set to release a new record is sort of offensive and seemingly ungrateful. Why don't we listen to the new album before we start expecting more music?

I agree, this is the idm equivalent of trying for anal on your first date

Well spoken.

My speculations are that the next one will have a perfect mix of quite good music and lush sounds. And that I will piss my pants and wet my ears with idm-gasms.

i remember Joyerx when he started the "new shit is imminent" thread it was tagged "release(s)" and we had this conversation then before Syro was revealed.

i don't know about Eznea and Xbpi but RDJ released multiples LP / EP in short times before,

he has hundreds of tunes and in the hype mood, he can be tempted to start his craziness, prolific series of releases and moniker and stuff

plus know he has the internet to play with us and to do his shenanigans, he's the best troll ever

He is releasing two 2x LPs and an EP hence (name1)2(name2)2(name3)

The names were randomly generated by TOR including Syro. He just tried to get a TOR url like regex [a-zA-Z]+2[a-zA-Z]+2[a-zA-Z] and when he hit it, it happened to start with syro, so that's the name of his first release. Maybe he kept going til he found something pronounceable. This bypasses the massive bruteforce times for specific combinations since there are wildcards

The names were randomly generated by TOR including Syro. He just tried to get a TOR url like regex [a-zA-Z]+2[a-zA-Z]+2[a-zA-Z] and when he hit it, it happened to start with syro, so that's the name of his first release. Maybe he kept going til he found something pronounceable. This bypasses the massive bruteforce times for specific combinations since there are wildcards

wait, so he basically got the URL one randomly generated word at a time?

wait, so he basically got the URL one randomly generated word at a time?

idk just my theory

He got a URL and picked the names from the URL once he got one that seemed to look kind of like words instead of lkrlkfzr or something. Is Syro a 2xlp? Maybe the 2s are just coincidences.

Well do you know for sure what you said is possible? That you can separate the words in the formula and generate them one section at a time?

No that's not what I mean

What I mean is that he did this

Tries a new random URL:

akdfah4oijqfekrl - hmm how's this one? Nope nothing recognizeable

Tries another:

aklj;ekmwi3roa;3 - this one? Na

Another:

syro2eznzea2xbpi - yes this is the one I will name the record syro. Then I'll name the next record eznzea, then the next one xbpi. Maybe did it in some sort of automated way to pick out the semi-readable ones. So not bruteforcing for a specific url but rather one that fits a very loose pattern that wouldn't take too long to find

I never really have done the deep web stuff, but looking through lists of urls it seems common to have 2 of the same number separating off words. None of them are pronounceable.

Holy crap, one url got 10 letters right O.o

rdj played around with making random onion urls, looked at one and said "yep, those will be my next three album titles."

don't try to say it's farfetched, don't try to reason, us aphex fans will always find a ridiculous speculative way to believe

sexy pizza boner 4 life

Archived