IGNORED

jodey kendrick on the radio

Guest tudikas

Guest tudikas

jk played a show on a community radio station in cornwall(?) in a slot called "penryn space agency"
i can only find a small snippet that appeared on youtube, but no archive of the entire show.
the amen fuckery starting at about 5:20 is very, very nice.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers. Great stuff. I uploaded this and have the whole set recorded.

Gimme, gimme, gimme :)

Is that dead dred I hear mixing in next? I need to own this...

Guest tudikas

Cheers. Great stuff. I uploaded this and have the whole set recorded.

that's great news!

can we get an audio file, please kind sir?

Had to miss this, so I'm also interested in hearing the whole set! Hope it can be posted!

Likewise man, so how did you guys hear about this?

Had to miss this, so I'm also interested in hearing the whole set! Hope it can be posted!

He posted it on his facebook page two days before. Facebook = braindance HQ :braindance:

I must've missed that due to ice buckets blah, blah, lol... Thanks :)

He posted it on his facebook page two days before. Facebook = braindance HQ :braindance:

Facebook does seem to be the best place to get the most up to date info about anything Rephlex related. I wish more of them used Twitter because fuck facebook.

I'd be happy to, but I'd like to get permission first. I'll keep you posted :)

Hope so! That track in OP is great, like to hear more!

Facebook does seem to be the best place to get the most up to date info about anything Rephlex related. I wish more of them used Twitter because fuck facebook.

"Twitter's description in the app store is, "the best way to express yourself." Yes, because when I think of unbridled freedom to express mys"

Can anyone tell me the best Jodey Kendrick stuff to get? I'm enjoying the Black Narcissus stuff but I'm into this breaky stuff and other genres if he does that

Can anyone tell me the best Jodey Kendrick stuff to get? I'm enjoying the Black Narcissus stuff but I'm into this breaky stuff and other genres if he does that

More idm / Autechre type breaky stuff = 10+ - Grace

Definitely try the first two EDM compilations (EDM A2 + EDM B2) as well if you haven't.

Steel Erector and Plus Ten are a bit more acidy braindance, typical Rephlex analord style.

The track in the OP isn't really JK has done before afaik...

Guest tudikas

so glad this made it to the interwebs.

jk on the drill n' bass tip is absolutely fekkin marvelous!!!!!!

and the puerile humour is so choice.

Archived