IGNORED

Skam Reissues Hi Scores on Vinyl/CD/Download

Joyrex

over in the info for each version, cd/vinyl etc, it says-

Re-recorded and re-mastered from the original DAT tapes

so i'd guess that means its going through a new mastering chain meaning its going to sound different, to some degree

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so this is also a remaster?

by the way, anyone know whats up with how at bleep they have an EP collection that says nov 2013 preorder which says:

Estimated Shipping: 05.09.14

and if you add it to your cart it still says its a preorder?

just looks like it's cuz they're out of trans canada highways

anyway, im ordering this from redeyerecords since you get the lp + cd together for cheaper than just the lp on bleep

forced exposure will be offering pre-orders in the US:

Hello Matthew,

Good news. We will be carrying this item. We don’t have any info on it yet so it’s not in our system, but when it is it will show up on the website here for pre-order:

http://www.forcedexposure.com/Forthcoming.html

All the best,

Thor Maillet

Forced Exposure: Mailorder

www.forcedexposure.com

Hello Matthew,

Good news. We will be carrying this item. We don’t have any info on it yet so it’s not in our system, but when it is it will show up on the website here for pre-order:

All the best,

Thor Maillet

www.forcedexposure.com

I'm not familiar with Forced Exposure, i take it they have a good reputation?

Hello Matthew,

All the best,

Thor Maillet

www.forcedexposure.com

Yes. The website kinda sucks but they have good service, secure packaging and UPS for the price of media mail. they used to be the US distro for rehplex I believe.

Hello Matthew,

All the best,

Thor Maillet

www.forcedexposure.com

Yes. The website kinda sucks but they have good service, secure packaging and UPS for the price of media mail. they used to be the US distro for rehplex I believe.

Thanks for the info! I was kinda thrown back by the unprofessional look of the site but this is reassuring to hear.

Is the Red Eye Records website trustworthy? I ordered the vinyl + CD bundle at 25$ shipped.

i would have spent thousands of pounds with them over the years with shipping to australia. probably the best online shop ive dealt with, reasonable shipping, great service. never had an issue, couldnt recommend enough, the online shop is a tad shitty though

Wow, I wasn't expecting all new art for the poster like that. Looks beautiful. And the cover art is in color now! So glad I pre-ordered it!

Archived