IGNORED

Skam Reissues Hi Scores on Vinyl/CD/Download

Joyrex

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what ever reason I decided to try and pick up the repress when it got to my local record store.

Weeks ago he told me it was on its way and every time I come in it still hasn't shown.

While I easily could have got this online I've been trying to hold out.

When I went in today it still wasn there but the guy gave me a copy of Kraftwerk computer world for free

Pretty good concelation prize. I already have a copy of an earlier repress so if it never shows up it's not the worst, and now I have free Kraftwerk vinyl

I've already contacted Bleep about the issue. I'll tell you what their response is

Not sure you're barking up the right tree there. Aren't they going to say they just sold you the files/CD as delivered by Skam?

I've already contacted Bleep about the issue. I'll tell you what their response is

Not sure you're barking up the right tree there. Aren't they going to say they just sold you the files/CD as delivered by Skam?

Bleep has sold me the CDs and vinyl, so I don't care

Umm, i don't hear anything (i listened to it repeatedly at loudest volume but couldn't hear anything wrong).

Also, here's some bad photos i took of the cover using my phone.

Original:

j4d1q4zc3ec3xucfg.jpg

Edit:

j33r33asrpran9hfg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

HAHA LOL. The glitch is there on purpose, that's what Bleep told me

Are you fucking serious. They said that?

Hi *someone*

This "glitch" has been approved by the label and artist and as such is part of the recording. So I'm afraid there's not much more that I can do. I hope you can still enjoy the record!

Have a nice weekend

Bleep Support

That just means they don't take responsibility, because it's not on the Warp label and that's how it was distributed to them. Not so sure about the the "approved by the label" part. That implies that it was completely intentional which somehow I doubt.

Sorry but :cisfor:

What did you think they were going to say? If the label released it this way that implies they think it was fit for release so they "approved" it. Bleep were just selling the product provided to them by Skam. Hating on Bleep has become so fashionable that people are missing the obvious here IMO.

I've since checked that this glitch is on my CD and vinyl and I don't give a shit, it is still the best sounding master of Hi Scores ever.

Sorry but :cisfor:

What did you think they were going to say? If the label released it this way that implies they think it was fit for release so they "approved" it. Bleep were just selling the product provided to them by Skam. Hating on Bleep has become so fashionable that people are missing the obvious here IMO.

I've since checked that this glitch is on my CD and vinyl and I don't give a shit, it is still the best sounding master of Hi Scores ever.

I'm not hating on Bleep or Warp. If I had disliked them, I wouldn't have bought the CD/vinyl from them. Putting glitches and saying that "welp it's there on purpose" just because they don't want to fix it is stupid

I was talking to Bordie. You're hopefully just being thick for the sake of it.

how dare you suggest that just because I believe, I must be thick.

The Brothers can do no wrong. Any word to the contrary will stir their wrath. They may decide never to release music ever again.

Please don't make the baby cry. For the greater good, please believe. Have faith. Dream those BoC dreams.

There's a glitch at 2:02 on Seeya Later? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it.

#divinereason

Archived