IGNORED

Clark - New Studio Album

Soloman Tump

On the 3rd November 2014 Clark will release his 7th album. Clark is now booking November - December dates to accompany the dancefloor focused album, coupled with a live oscilloscope visuals.

Taken from the latest Littlebig artist mailout.

Audio / Visual album!? DVD plz

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it true?! maaaaaan yippie...

around the time the syro stuff came up someone on some other message board claimed the thing with 3 aphex lps and one clark dancefloor lp coming up...

i didn't believe

now i do

i'm even maybe a bite more hyped about this one if this turns out to be a evolution or continuation of turning dragon

the clips are amazing, i think i heard the second one live in berlin some day

by the way are there any good audio recordings of the phosphor show or recent live stuff?

Excited as frak! I've been to two of his Phosphor shows already (and the second one at Dour Festival was pretty much the best live show I ever attended) where he only played 3-4 known songs. The rest was new stuff, with some improvisation, including the tunes in the clips you guys posted. There's some more here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huMMDIfbGUA

Archived