IGNORED

Clark - New Studio Album

Soloman Tump

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it really better be more than a single as indicated by that teaser/trailer

the booking agency for warp says clarks 7th album will be released on that same date though, so I'm confused too...

I like alma haser's work, but I don't like it enough to want to see it again for this next lp... She really loves portraits and faces... gets a bit boring after so many

And it's more technically impressive/intriguing than creative IMO

I guess Clark really loves it though...

it really better be more than a single as indicated by that teaser/trailer

the booking agency for warp says clarks 7th album will be released on that same date though, so I'm confused too...

yeah i'm also a bit worried

but the video says "written, performed & produced by clark" - so that actually speaks for a edited live album. which would make a lot of sense as his live-sets are harder (and way more berghain than iradelphic) than his last releases, so this should be the "dancefloor" album. dettman single to get everyone hyped - hopefully he and clark get super best friends and clark becomes new resident :emotawesomepm9: nah that will never happen.

I like how this forum seems to completely have forgotten there was already a squarepusher release this year.

which implies what exactly?

will be listening later for sure

Guest trananhhung

I like it, but find it too repetitive. I'm an idiot? It's like that B side from Superscope. Nice main riff, but plays itself to infinity. My head looses interest.

Archived