IGNORED

Clark - New Studio Album

Soloman Tump

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This grew a lot on me dammit, didn't expect that. Repetitive yet lively. The moment when that orchestral badass horn synth comes in... phwoah, and then when the beat comes back. Kills me.

And just while I was telling myself that, I saw this.

hXfYvt.jpg

GIBE

Guest trananhhung

Why are Clark and vibrio constantly holding hands? They're a couple of something? That bibio post sounds like major trolling.

Why are Clark and vibrio constantly holding hands? They're a couple of something? That bibio post sounds like major trolling.

Probably Bibio taught Clark to play the guitar - and you know what can happen while doing that :emb:

Probably Bibio taught Clark to play the guitar - and you know what can happen while doing that :emb:

There is a picture online of bibio showing clark how to play the guitar

Good track. I vowed I wouldn't buy any more fuckin' albums this year, but it looks like I'll have to let myself down, once again. Thanks a lot, CLARK!

This grew a lot on me dammit, didn't expect that. Repetitive yet lively. The moment when that orchestral badass horn synth comes in... phwoah, and then when the beat comes back. Kills me.

hXfYvt.jpg

GIBE

lol

hXfYvt.jpg

GIBE

lol

I don't get why Bibio makes remarks like this from time to time. I love his music and I'm happy he's on Warp, but this is the second time I've seen him use a backhanded remark against fellow Warp artists. I don't think that Aphex and Flying Lotus (not to mention Plaid, Eno/Hyde, or Rustie) deserve the implicature that is suggested by this comment (i.e., their work isn't worth getting excited about, given Clark's release). Last year, he made some remark in an interview that he thought he took a long time to write music (two to three years), but "some people" take seven years to make an album, so who knows.

Archived