IGNORED

Syro period interviews

Boris de Vries

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like that hes backing up his stuff for the world. i think its cause he thinks the world could end as we know it. maybe hes right

you do know he's basically just saying random shit?

i couldn't help but lol pretty hard at this part in rd1994's translation of the german interview:

"To announce the album Warp posted a picture of me, that I folded. Then there was someone, who tried to find out what kind of scanner, what printer and what kind of paper I used for that. There are alot of anal wannabe-forensics. You imagine this kind of serial killer guy."

Drukqs, for example, consisted of tracks, which were on an lost MP3-player and were rushed to release, simply for fear of piracy.

cliff-trippin.gif

Team dycosby?

that's the episode where theo gets kicked out of his apartment for tying sponges to his but and sliding around the wet floor with his room mates.

Fucking classic

i couldn't help but lol pretty hard at this part in rd1994's translation of the german interview:"To announce the album Warp posted a picture of me, that I folded. Then there was someone, who tried to find out what kind of scanner, what printer and what kind of paper I used for that. There are alot of anal wannabe-forensics. You imagine this kind of serial killer guy."

Hahaha loved that also

Seriously, where are all the other interviews? Weren't they supposed to be published by now?

Not sure how many he did, there's the Groove one still coming, Pitchfork and Fader. Maybe they're waiting for a better time (around release) for more clicks/buys. We'll just have to be patient :)

Guest bitroast

Drukqs, for example, consisted of tracks, which were on an lost MP3-player and were rushed to release, simply for fear of piracy.

cliff-trippin.gif

Blel Cosby

Top Blel

Seriously, where are all the other interviews? Weren't they supposed to be published by now?

Not sure how many he did, there's the Groove one still coming, Pitchfork and Fader. Maybe they're waiting for a better time (around release) for more clicks/buys. We'll just have to be patient :)

They're rewriting their pieces to have the info from the past two as well. It is a sign for the insecurity and their laziness at the same time.

He's on the front cover of pop magazine Q in about a week. Q think Lilly Allen and Kaiser Chiefs are the gods of the music world so it will be intresteing to see how the interviewer approaches his subject without making a complete breast of himself.

Who cares if what he says is true or not? It's all true, it's all false, it's all great, it's all pathetic, it's all serious, it's all funny, it's all stupid, it's all genius, it's all Aphex. Still, there is no better way to save your tracks than to have them released by a big label I guess. These tracks will pass to posterity, everything else is uncertain.

Archived