IGNORED

Syro period interviews

Boris de Vries

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most credible beliefs would be those that reflect reality the best and if indeed he has observed countless times that phenomena then he is less of a lunatic than all of you that are judging him.

To be clear: I'm not "judging" him. We can say without contradiction that someone is reasonable but that person holds a false belief. But to clarify further: I wasn't even claiming that his chemtrails statements reflect his beliefs. I doubt that he really believes that stuff. But again, if he does, so what? I'm curious to see how many people will come out of the woodwork here to admit that they believe in chemtrails now, too.

"You can erase the life's work of a man with one push of the button when you are drunk,

you dont know what you are doing. I agreed with myself I'll never sit in front of a computer when drunk."

makes me wonder how many masterpisses he deleted

Come on mate, give us a rest with this stupid vid already

The most credible beliefs would be those that reflect reality the best and if indeed he has observed countless times that phenomena then he is less of a lunatic than all of you that are judging him.

he can't exactly be said to have 'observed that phenomena countless times' if it hasn't been verified that those planes he saw were, in fact, dumping chemicals on everything, now can he? that verification would require somehow collecting some of that stuff which is seen coming out of the plane and analyzing it and seeing if there's any funny business in there. didn't see him claim to have done that in that interview. did you? did i miss that part?

Guest beringelab
Was this for your own pleasure or for a commercial release?
"For an release. I'm thinking of releasing a boxset. But it feels a bit like you died, isn't it? That's what I told Warp. They said: you should put a gravestone
on it! But I have already done that.[on the cover of the Girl/Boy single you can find a graveston of his stillborn brother who would have been named Richard James].
I'm not sure what to do with it. Rephlex stopped, so that's not really and option. I still have some other ideas though, maybe I'll release some stuff anonimously.
That's always fun, to see what happens. I think I'll go that way."

ohh

Guest beringelab

Fabrizio Marco D'Arcangelo

Yesterday
Our Rephlex back catalogue will be very soon be available on the major digital music distribution online. just a little token...

:)

Yesterday
Our Rephlex back catalogue will be very soon be available on the major digital music distribution online. just a little token...

Where's this from? Does that mean Amazon and iTunes? That would be sweet (there was so much I still wanted to buy).

Yesterday

Where's this from? Does that mean Amazon and iTunes? That would be sweet (there was so much I still wanted to buy).

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/84819-darcangelo-back-catalogue/ :)

i never had a reason to use the Rephlex webstores tempo values until I made this recent AFX mix and in trying to utilize them i realized that they are all (or at least the ones I tried) very wrong, sometimes even being 10bpm + or -. Is there any rhyme or reason to that or is there some sort of quick bpm calculator they just ran everything through?

A cool thing for me in that interview was what he said about recording voices and how people that are compatible have to be sonically resonant. or whatever, sorry i'm really tired. But that gave me a smile, was a cool thought. Also, personally i believe that electronic musicians started using effects on vocals because they were embarrassed about their own voices and usually cause you are making it all yourself there's noone there to help you get over the uncanny valley of hearing yourself, so you load up the effects and away you go. So i call bullshit on the whole excuse he gave, not to mention, it isn't 'easy' just to sing with emotion at least not with any degree of competence, it's actually easier just to load up those effects. nwae, lol.

It's funny too if you think about it, he's been producing electronic songs with vocals all this time, what will the purists do, there're vocals guys. Now i remember that someone else mentioned that as a jibe in one of these threads.

If RDJ was in fact telling the truth about his son doing bandcamp, the chances that a bandcamp employee (unethically and probably against company policy) already tried to find out which account it was are very high. Hopefully he uploaded it through Tor or some kind of proxy (if its indeed real).

well we know he's used Tor. He doesn't sound paranoid to me honestly. If i lived in a remote part of Scotland and saw the type of thing he's describing I'd probably be concerned about it too even though I generally find the chemtrail conspiracy thing to be not credible.

Archived