IGNORED

Syro period interviews

Boris de Vries

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We are working on a new campaign. I want to work again with my friend Weirdcore(http://www.weirdcore.tv/), who also handles the visuals at my shows.

We are going to do some mixes together. I'm going to craft some mixtapes at home, because I haven't done that in years. I think I am going to put something on the 'net with him.

Aphex mixtapes with visuals, I may never go out again.

Guest jasondonervan

Is it out yet? I went looking for it but they were still selling the August issue here. Could be that Belgium gets it a couple of days late of course.

manmower avatar as of today, Sept 10th:

100% jasondonervan approved

Has anyone bought the september issue of OOR yet? I went to a couple of kiosks today but they don't have it yet.

Out tomorrow (also for Belgium probably), they were sold at the listening party tonight though. Lovely interview and I never thought it would be that extensive! Translation starting tomorrow during / after work :)

Has anyone bought the september issue of OOR yet? I went to a couple of kiosks today but they don't have it yet.

Out tomorrow (also for Belgium probably), they were sold at the listening party tonight though. Lovely interview and I never thought it would be that extensive! Translation starting tomorrow during / after work :)

Hurray! Massive love to you Herr for the good work in this thread.

Guest Toastmann

Just read it, amazing interview

LGtdXyx.jpg

Herr Jan, are you going to translate ? :)

Yes :) cool you already picked it up!

Yeah was waiting for my train this morning enjoying my shitty coffee when I saw the Ako already being open, so I took a look inside and immediately bought it :)

Guest bitroast

from the interview: the caustic window album that got kickstarted was Grant's copy! sold to avoid going bankrupt

Well.. I hope the sales helped out :)

Archived