IGNORED

Syro period interviews

Boris de Vries

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I don't want to read this whole thread. Are there any full interviews published yet other than Rolling Stone?

Not that I'm aware of. I keep checking the Fader and Pitchfork, since I thought I read somewhere that they're supposed to be out today.

Guest Toastmann

Just picked it up as well. And I gotta say: dear Jan, translating those 6 pages is going to be a lot of work! Good luck!

*goes off to reading..*

Exactly what I was thinking haha :D

just read the oor interview, lot's of truth but troll asswell i believe

he says his kids call him aphex now and then and that his oldest son programs in 5 computer languages

also rants about modern day popmusic and that he wants to shake up the popworld and reach as many people as possible

see you at tommorrow land rich

he says his kids call him aphex now and then and that his oldest son programs in 5 computer languages

also rants about modern day popmusic and that he wants to shake up the popworld and reach as many people as possible

Believe what you want of course, but he was completely sincere during the entire interview (including those two 'Bonus Beats' episodes with the chemtrail rants). Exaggerating, probably (about the programming stuff), trolling? Not really.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the entire Oor interview attached in a .doc.

OOR interviews Aphex Twin - Full interview.doc

Believe what you want of course, but he was completely sincere during the entire interview (including those two 'Bonus Beats' episodes with the chemtrail rants). Exaggerating, probably (about the programming stuff), trolling? Not really.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the entire Oor interview attached in a .doc.

Thanks, Herr Jan!

Archived