IGNORED

Post a terrible track!

ghOsty

Heard this song on the radio earlier this week... apparently this band has a following big enoughto get them radio play? This song is like the ultimate beta-rock anthem:

the track title says it all

This isn't terrible, all of the overwrough meta bullshit positive critical acclaim of this music is. Seriously fuck anyone who attempts to frame PC music trend as anything more than eurodance and parapara influenced pop music.

Heard this song on the radio earlier this week... apparently this band has a following big enoughto get them radio play? This song is like the ultimate beta-rock anthem:

the track title says it all

I REALLY dislike this song, they others they have aren't as bad but it's just nothing close to anything I'd ever bother with. It sounds like cheesy Christian rock without actually being Christian rock.

I think they like took over for Creed's success, same audience and they got a lot of radio play. They're not nearly as derided though, maybe the singer has more connections or something.

They're one of those litmus test bands for me - if someone likes them without any hesitation I'm kind of like "yowzers..."

Edited by joshuatx

Oh god, the feminazis think they can make music now! This is just just fucking awful, from the over-the-top feminist angst, to the terrible lyrics. Make it to the end for the extra-cringey band pose.

Edited by ghOsty

I did some digging (thanks popiax) for something I discovered some time ago, especially for this thread. A bunch of Canadian guys that, unironically, make 80's hair-rock music. I can't believe it, but these guys are for real. They should print a link to this vid next to the definition of "derivative"

An interview with them.Also worthy of watching it just for the interviewer

Apparently there's a whole scene going on like this

wtf Canada

Listening to bad music for entertainment is one of my favorite pasttimes

Is this what happens when rich privileged black guys try to rap about their lack of problems without actual talent?

I would of liked it if it wasn't for the vocals, which are godawful.

Remember when Dee Dee Ramone did a hip hop album? Me neither.

Holy shit, i need this album....

Amazing.

This is like The Room of 12" singles. It's beyond being so bad it's good, it's remarkable that so many people let this get recorded and produced into a music video.