IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Syro Listening

jhonny

https://www.facebook.com/normanrecords?fref=nf

Might cancel my order with Bleep for this!

Between September 5th and 10th, listening events for Aphex Twin's upcoming album 'Syro' will be held in cities in UK, France, USA, Canada, Belgium and Netherlands. A lottery for tickets will open on Sunday.

Beginning next Friday, over the course of several days there will be one off events internationally where fans will be able to hear Aphex Twin’s first new record in 13 years in its entirety. Ticket lottery begins on Sunday, August 31 at 4AM PST / 7AM EST / 12PM GMT / 1PM CET and closes Tuesday, September 2 at midnight in each time zone.

Events will be held in,

SEPTEMBER
05 - London, UK
05 - Paris, FR
06 - New York City, US
06 - Los Angeles, US
07 - Chicago, US
07 - Toronto, CA
08 - Brussels, BE
10 - Utrecht, NL

http://warp.net/records/aphex-twin/syro-listening

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between September 5th and 10th, listening events for Aphex Twin's upcoming album 'Syro' will be held in cities in UK, France, USA, Canada, Belgium and Netherlands. A lottery for tickets will open this Sunday.

More on Warp.net

Aphex Twin / Syro Listening

Warp - Records - Aphex Twin - Syro Listening
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

I would go to this.

It will be full of hipsters dressed as normcore victims, drinking tea and sporting dashing beards!

Hating on hipsters is so hipster right now.

Is that photo the cover for 'Syro'?

No, it's RDJ holding the cover to Syro up in front of his face. :cisfor:

So that's a yes?

And what's the meaning of all those tidbits costing fractions of a pence? This has probably been dealt with in another of 5 or 6 different Syro threads going, sorry.

Guest Papillon

Is that photo the cover for 'Syro'?

No, it's RDJ holding the cover to Syro up in front of his face. :cisfor:

So that's a yes?

And what's the meaning of all those tidbits costing fractions of a pence? This has probably been dealt with in another of 5 or 6 different Syro threads going, sorry.

I think the theory is that those fractions of a pence are the amount from an individual album sale that go towards those expenses. But if you do the math I don't think it actually would work out correctly though, especially if Blrep sells a billion copies of the album.

I'm glad they are doing a listening party in Canada this time. thanks Richard and Blrep Warp

fucking lottery. what horseshit. just do it in a fucking field and let everyone come.

I would go to this.

It will be full of hipsters dressed as normcore victims, drinking tea and sporting dashing beards!

Hating on hipsters is so hipster right now.

not to be a meta-contrarian but actually hating on other people for hating on hipsters is technically the hipster thing to do

PHD = post-hipster document

Archived