IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Syro Listening

jhonny

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Papillon

Toronto isn't really an IDM town...surprised it was picked over Montreal

Umm Toronto is the largest most populated city in Canada, that probably had something to do with it. Montreal has better poutine though, so there is that.

If you get a ticket just drive it's only 4 or 5 hours isn't it?

So, I managed to get tickets for the London listening party. I'm going to listen to a new fucking Aphex Twin album in the next few days, YES!

1dzQJ0E.jpg

So, I managed to get tickets for the London listening party. I'm going to listen to a new fucking Aphex Twin album in the next few days, YES!

so how does it work? do you have to pay money?

Rough Trade gave 10+ tickets for free in London yesterday and today. The lottery is also 99% likely free, you only have to win. I already asked two big record shops in Utrecht if they would do a similar thing like Rough Trade but they knew nothing about it.

Rough Trade gave 10+ tickets for free in London yesterday and today. The lottery is also 99% likely free, you only have to win. I already asked two big record shops in Utrecht if they would do a similar thing like Rough Trade but they knew nothing about it.

Ah, okay. If it's free it wouldn't really matter to me. Might as well enter.. who knows!

I fee like I live in a 3rd world country when this shit happens and I'm not even remotely close to being able to participate.

I'm not holding my breath, but I would be happy to go if selected (even though it's terribly inconvenient for me at that moment).

I fee like I live in a 3rd world country when this shit happens and I'm not even remotely close to being able to participate.

I'm sure you can find an awkward sausagefest nearby to dull some of the pain.

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

Just entered the Lottery, but i have one question...

It says that all venues are 18+, but the problem is, i'm not 18+

If i win one of the tickets, then I'm intending to go to the listening party in Brussels

Do you think that they're going to be really strict with the age-thing?

Just entered the Lottery, but i have one question...

It says that all venues are 18+, but the problem is, i'm not 18+

If i win one of the tickets, then I'm intending to go to the listening party in Brussels

Do you think that they're going to be really strict with the age-thing?

Are clubs/concert halls there usually really strict with the age-thing?

Vern: Is that yellow drop card (that appears to be the size of a credit card) your ticket for admission to the listening party or is it the bigger card with only the logo that is the ticket for admission??

Archived