IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Syro Listening

jhonny

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i was bummed but I've just seen on the sister ray facebook page from yesterday that it said they had non left as well, so i take it all back and apologise to sister ray. whoever is claiming to have got tickets from there yesterday our today is probably fibbing.

BTW for anyone who got a ticket for the London show and RSVP'd, I just received a reply to mine with confirmation that I'm on the guestlist and more info about the event. Keep a heads up, it's not automated so they're probably going through the list now; don't panic if you haven't got a reply yet.

BTW for anyone who got a ticket for the London show and RSVP'd, I just received a reply to mine with confirmation that I'm on the guestlist and more info about the event. Keep a heads up, it's not automated so they're probably going through the list now; don't panic if you haven't got a reply yet.

I've been panicking all morning unfortunately. But this is comforting.

Guest jasondonervan

Nothing here yet, but good to see info is starting to filter through!

I am still panicking!

I am, too. I put my name in for Chicago and I'm losing my flipping mind over here.

Why couldn't they just let us pay for this?

Guest bleepsnbloops

For people that got their tickets from Record Stores, how do you go about RSVP-ing/getting put on the guestlist? Expecting mine in the post tomorrow and just wondering if there's a link I should go to.

Or d'ya reckon the record store already have given them my name and email address?

For people that got their tickets from Record Stores, how do you go about RSVP-ing/getting put on the guestlist? Expecting mine in the post tomorrow and just wondering if there's a link I should go to.

Or d'ya reckon the record store already have given them my name and email address?

I went on the site but it says at the bottom you dont need to do anything. Also got two emails from the record store, the second saying they forwarded my email address to warp and I dont need to do anything else..

Also bizarrely the first email said I had won two tickets? Ive only got the one QR code card and Plastic card thing..

Guest bleepsnbloops

I went on the site but it says at the bottom you dont need to do anything. Also got two emails from the record store, the second saying they forwarded my email address to warp and I dont need to do anything else..

Also bizarrely the first email said I had won two tickets? Ive only got the one QR code card and Plastic card thing..

Oh, I see. I'll give the store an email just to make sure they've done that for me. Cheers!

Anyone hear anything about the LA party? At what point should I give up all hope?

It's 5pm here. I haven't heard a peep. Neither has any of my friends. I'm not sure what to think.

Via the Warb website…it says you just have to turn up with your ticket and give yer name and email address.

Seems dead simple. What's the fucking worst that can happen, eh?

*posts Blerp emoticon via jasondonervan*

:beer:

#TotalFuckingCynic

#DoesntGetIn

#KillsEntirePopulaceOfEastLondon

Guest jasondonervan

Via the Warb websiteit says you just have to turn up with your ticket and give yer name and email address.

#TotalFuckingCynic

#DoesntGetIn

I think a lot of people are going to get caught out here - it doesn't tell you on the ticket that you have to RSVP, or the email address to send your details to. I was only notified to do this by the guy at my local record shop writing it on the back of the card for me. The link on the card is just a redirect to the application page for the draw.

The PDF I was sent was quite insistent that I bring the card and a separate form of ID (as well as telling me security would kick my bollocks off if I don't hand over my phone to go into a secure locker). I have this bad feeling that some lucky punters who picked up a card from a record shop might think that's all they need, don't register and end up screaming at the door staff from the pavement on the night...

Guest Papillon

Via the Warb websiteit says you just have to turn up with your ticket and give yer name and email address.

#TotalFuckingCynic

#DoesntGetIn

I think a lot of people are going to get caught out here - it doesn't tell you on the ticket that you have to RSVP, or the email address to send your details to. I was only notified to do this by the guy at my local record shop writing it on the back of the card for me. The link on the card is just a redirect to the application page for the draw.

The PDF I was sent was quite insistent that I bring the card and a separate form of ID (as well as telling me security would kick my bollocks off if I don't hand over my phone to go into a secure locker). I have this bad feeling that some lucky punters who picked up a card from a record shop might think that's all they need, don't register and end up screaming at the door staff from the pavement on the night...

Oh I hope not, us poor bastards in Canada and America haven't even been notified yet, none of the local shops in my city even have tickets...

So we're in the last hour before midnight eastern time and it seems like nobody in North America has received an e-mail confirmation that they are getting into one of the listening events, right?

Archived