IGNORED

Faith No More To Release New Album After 18 Years

triachus

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just not feeling any of these new tracks. I'll wait for a proper recording, but nothing in the amoeba records set got me going. And that Superhero track is just too long, trim the fat. We'll see. I thought some of the artist inspiration for this new album sounded interesting, but not digging the translation to actual tracks.

• 2 weeks later...

It's alright, I'm not too keen on the "go" vocals but I'll give it time. I imagine it'll be one of those albums that will need some time before it's thought of as awesome. I'm warming to Motherfucker, it was a really great opener for their set last weekend.

Ah, you caught 'em? Nice! I'm hoping they announce a UK tour soon. I wanna be able to see them without having to go to some festival with a 100:1 shit-to-good band ratio.

Also, the image used to accompany that Superhero video has been confirmed to be the final Sol Invictus artwork.

Ah, you caught 'em? Nice! I'm hoping they announce a UK tour soon. I wanna be able to see them without having to go to some festival with a 100:1 shit-to-good band ratio.

Also, the image used to accompany that Superhero video has been confirmed to be the final Sol Invictus artwork.

Yeah, I saw them at a festival, but there were other good bands playing (and they played a 1.5 hour set) so I didn't mind!

Yeah, I saw them at a festival, but there were other good bands playing (and they played a 1.5 hour set) so I didn't mind!

Yeah, you guys are lucky when it comes to festival line-ups. If you saw what us Brits have to put up with every year, you'd feel our pain.

Archived