IGNORED

London Syro Listening Event - 05/09/14, 8pm

lawrenke

I'd say from track 5 onwards it's all pretty hard and rhythmic, beats flying all over the place. Tracks 1-4 are more like dreamy lush (sorry for using that word :P) tracks.

I think people will grow to really love this album. And it's definitely his most accessible.

More accessible than drukqs?

What does "accessible" mean really, in this context?

Not a dig at you, just trying to get an idea of how this will sound lol

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say from track 5 onwards it's all pretty hard and rhythmic, beats flying all over the place. Tracks 1-4 are more like dreamy lush (sorry for using that word :P) tracks.

I think people will grow to really love this album. And it's definitely his most accessible.

In 10 words can you explain what just happened? #SpillTheBeans

Kind of similar to how ufabulum was split up then... had the short song in the middle to break up the two diff styles of the album

so was metz/singapore/that piano tracks there? was japan bonus track played? what was inside, any special headphones like on druqks listening party? was everyone drunk and on drugs? ye little review would be helpful =)

so was metz/singapore/that piano tracks there? was japan bonus track played? what was inside, any special headphones like on druqks listening party? was everyone drunk and on drugs? ye little review would be helpful =)

all three of the first tracks already confirmed on da first page of this thread

=)

=)

no it wasn't

second page then innit?

=)

no it wasn't

Posted Today, 08:10 AM

YELLOW, on 05 Sept 2014 - 08:51 AM, said:snapback.png

Fellas I want WATMM confirmation of Metz and Singapore and possibly Minehead

Friendly Foil, on 05 Sept 2014 - 08:59 AM, said:snapback.png

And Barbican piano

pllssss

these have all been confirmed, babrbican piano is the last track

Well, it was a fairly large and trendy venue. Bare concrete walls and floors. A projector showed the AT logo on a walls and there were some strobe light too. People were standing, some being a bit crazy in how they danced. THe sound system was very good and the music loud. As soon as the final track finished they started playing the album again.

Other than that I'm not sure how to describe the actual tracks. I guess the track by track reviews are much more accurate that I'd be able to do.

I'm just glad that the album gave me more than I expected. Can't wait to sit down with it and take all the sounds in. Personally after this one listen I already much prefer it to Druqs.

second page then innit?

=)

no it wasn't

Posted Today, 08:10 AM

YELLOW, on 05 Sept 2014 - 08:51 AM, said:snapback.png

Fellas I want WATMM confirmation of Metz and Singapore and possibly Minehead

Friendly Foil, on 05 Sept 2014 - 08:59 AM, said:snapback.png

And Barbican piano

pllssss

these have all been confirmed, babrbican piano is the last track

i directly asked a guy who was on this particular event to find if that exact tracks have been played, i don't care who and when confirmed this before, even the queen herself gosh...one thing is youtube copyright crack confirmation, and other - official listening

This was on it

are you serious lol?

which track was it?

edit: also that kind of sucks in my books. Don't want that track taking up real estate...

Yup, can't remember which one..5?

I understood it that the mix tracks were collabs or have I got it wrong?

i directly asked a guy who was on this particular event to find if that exact tracks have been played, i don't care who and when confirmed this before, even the queen herself gosh...one thing is youtube copyright crack confirmation, and other - official listening

the guy that posted that was at the event tonight

This was on it

are you serious lol?

which track was it?

edit: also that kind of sucks in my books. Don't want that track taking up real estate...

hey chunks

curious why that is your understanding. Did you read it somewhere?

if you read carefully, youll notice, that he posted it before the event took place. do you understand now?))

ah man well... I hope it sounded better in high quality... lol

edit: @ amen warrior

Honestly never been keen on that track so was my personal low point, I know some people love it though and it went across pretty well. The whole thing is fucking wicked though, some amazing jungly track near the end. Apache break workout :) Singapore track was just amazing..fuck.

if you read carefully, youll notice, that he posted it before the event took place. do you understand now?))

I'm not in the same time zone I'm across the planet you prick

get off me

ah man well... I hope it sounded better in high quality... lol

edit: @ amen warrior

Honestly never been keen on that track so was my personal low point, I know some people love it though and it went across pretty well. The whole thing is fucking wicked though, some amazing jungly track near the end. Apache break workout :) Singapore track was just amazing..fuck.

I'm so happy to hear that. I've been pining for some good amenry tbh glad he's not afraid of it!!

Can you confirm for Mag here who won't simmer down that Metz and Minehead were on there too?

Even though they're previously confirmed.

This was on it

are you serious lol?

which track was it?

hey chunks

Read on another forum about the mix tracks being collaborations. I don't know if this is correct, but Minipops 67 does have that Plaid sound...

This was on it

are you serious lol?

which track was it?

hey chunks

Read on another forum about the mix tracks being collaborations. I don't know if this is correct, but Minipops 67 does have that Plaid sound...

Just a rumour I believe. I can't hear the plaid connection at all, and I don't think he'd make his 1st album proper in over a decade to be 75% collabs. Just my 2 cents of course.

edit: 58.33% for all you mathy people

Archived