Clark - Clark (Nov. 3rd 2014)

lawrenke

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inb4 Deepex

lmfao

That trailer is fuhkin sweet.

But yeah.... new Aphex, new Flying Lotus, & now new Clark... Warp aren't messing around right now.

Hoping for a full length record, but the credits at the end of the trailer said "12" Single" so we'll see.

Wonder if Chris has been listening to a bit of Ben Frost before making this? Certainly preferable to the Bibio slant of his last few releases.

I hope so. I can't get with the acoustic guitar stuff. Superscope was ill, so I'd like more of that.

"12" vinyl single edited by Marcell Dettmann & Arthur Cayzer (aka Pariah)" sounds interesting! Album defo confirmed though.

sounds very interesting. but i really really hope there is more coming... maybe the stuff the booking agency talked about is this?

anyway... if clark puts his name on something it must be something special

"12" vinyl single edited by Marcell Dettmann & Arthur Cayzer (aka Pariah)" sounds interesting! Album defo confirmed though.

sounds very interesting. but i really really hope there is more coming... maybe the stuff the booking agency talked about is this?

anyway... if clark puts his name on something it must be something special

Yeah, a self-titled single and just that sounds kind of silly

Wonder if Chris has been listening to a bit of Ben Frost before making this? Certainly preferable to the Bibio slant of his last few releases.

I would be very okay with this... Maybe bringing back some of the semi-noisy ambience that was hinted all the way back in Clarence Park? If this ends up sounding more like the era when he was still "Chris Clark" I will be quite pleased (not that his more recent stuff has been bad by any means)

Archived