IGNORED

First Syro song premieres on BBC6 this Thurs

awepittance

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's today/tomorrow. At the moment it's 1am Thursday in the UK. I make that Wednesday 7pm EST, 5pm PDT.

Zane Lowe will be playing Aphex from 7.30pm UK time on BBC R1. Mary Anne Hobbs will be playing Aphex between 7-9pm on BBC R6music.

7pm UK time is 2pm EST and 12 midday PDT.

So in 18 hours time tune in!

uk time is 8 hours of west coast

yeah you're right. my bad

I only know this because of video games. haha Just to clarify for everyone.

It's 11 AM PDT / 1 PM CST / 2 PM EST

Guest escmode

In this case, thursday 9pm marks the time I stop lurking here... until the 23rd. I don't want any spoilers before then. Not one. Guess I'll have several hundred pages to catch-up on.

Oh shut the f-up ... you know u can't resist. Guess I'll be tuning in at 7:30 afterall :emb:

so hobbs plays earlier?

I am an American and am sitting on a bale of hay in a field right now, so the BBC frightens and confuses me. But from what I gather, the MAH show overall starts at 7 pm, and so does the Radio 1 show. However, Zane's tweet indicates that he will be playing the track itself at 7:30 pm? Whereas, we do not know at what point in the show MAH will play the track.

That's my read anyway—feel free to correct me, someone more versed in BBCing.

so hobbs plays earlier?

I am an American and am sitting on a bale of hay in a field right now, so the BBC frightens and confuses me. But from what I gather, the MAH show overall starts at 7 pm, and so does the Radio 1 show. However, Zane's tweet indicates that he will be playing the track itself at 7:30 pm? Whereas, we do not know at what point in the show MAH will play the track.

That's my read anyway—feel free to correct me, someone more versed in BBCing.

it's indeed more than confusing :-D...

My guess is that R1 will play it first. Zane mentions an 'exclusive' play at 7.30pm when his show is 7-9pm. MAH mentions the first play for 6music.

I'll probably listen to R1 and then switch to MAH.

Archived