IGNORED

First Syro song premieres on BBC6 this Thurs

awepittance

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest capitan mission

finally, hours to the new aphex musik, fantastico! a roger federer match and new track for a rainy day in the mountains, oh its such a perfect day

It's today/tomorrow. At the moment it's 1am Thursday in the UK. I make that Wednesday 7pm EST, 5pm PDT.

Zane Lowe will be playing Aphex from 7.30pm UK time on BBC R1. Mary Anne Hobbs will be playing Aphex between 7-9pm on BBC R6music.

7pm UK time is 2pm EST and 12 midday PDT.

So in 18 hours time tune in!

2pm, thanks j

Guest Papillon

Good thanks jhonny for the link, I'm listening now in my office. Currently playing daft punk. LOL. That guy Greg James looks like a gap model.

Amazing how we still cant figure out for sure when this is happening. The site says 19:00 for me, but I'm GMT+1 and on summer daylight saving time, so fuck me sideways, not sure if it's in 1 or 2 hours.

Any of you UKers care to weigh in on the matter? IN HOW MANY MINUTES IS THE M.A.H. SHOW ON?

Amazing how we still cant figure out for sure when this is happening. The site says 19:00 for me, but I'm GMT+1 and on summer daylight saving time, so fuck me sideways, not sure if it's in 1 or 2 hours.

Any of you UKers care to weigh in on the matter? IN HOW MANY MINUTES IS THE M.A.H. SHOW ON?

45 minutes

Archived