IGNORED

Aphex Twin: minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix

Joyrex

Guest progben

I can't remember the last time I tuned into the radio to listen to a song. It was so fucking worth it. Yes.

I can't remember the last time I tuned into the radio to listen to a song. It was so fucking worth it. Yes.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

Song is awesome, so much more awesome than the live track hinted at.

Am I the only one who thinks it sounds quite similar to Plaid? Being a massive Plaid fan, this is an plus imo.

Yep, there is some plaid feel to the main structure while all elements are obviously rdj. Metz too.

I tell you what I think is sad and disappointing is that plaids new album has 5 pages of chat while syro has way over 100 in just the build up.

Granted, 99% of that syro thread is man children wanking over the coolest artist to name drop in conversation. ;)

Guest trananhhung

Why are people comparing this with BOC and Tomorrow's Harvest? I'm the only one thinking they have nothing in common either in intent or delivery? :cerious:

Why are people comparing this with BOC and Tomorrow's Harvest? I'm the only one thinking they have nothing in common either in intent or delivery? :cerious:

people like comeback stories.

I'm listening to it on a pair of unforgiving monitors, sounds really well mixed.

Same here. The person who complained about the mastering, what's wrong with it? This sounds awesome on all measurable levels. Top-notch production as far as I'm concerned. Warmer than The Tuss. Very 3D, alive. I agree Rbrmyofr, the bass is just perfectly balanced.

what is he saying??

i hear "why did i ended up with you?"

sounds reasonable

im trying to figure it all out.. but no native-eng tongue makes it all kinda 'what I hear'

so far (missing lots of bits and as i said very much my interpretation)

00:32 is there someone there? why do we have this? you are imprisoned in his ..??

00:48 running through the fire

00:51 they found the astral body..blinking away ….???

01:43.8 Eyes.

01:51.8 Saint John? Where’s your house?

01:55 ..what happens .. passed me? .. [jibberish going into mass reverb]

02:47.7 ooooaaaaoooooaaa

03:03-and-on here .. hiding out in the p..(?), with you

OR .. how he died? in the p.. with you

OR hiding out in the car?? :(

Song is awesome, so much more awesome than the live track hinted at.

Am I the only one who thinks it sounds quite similar to Plaid? Being a massive Plaid fan, this is an plus imo.

This was my first though; I love Plaid's new album too.

I'm listening to it on a pair of unforgiving monitors, sounds really well mixed.

Same here. The person who complained about the mastering, what's wrong with it? This sounds awesome on all measurable levels. Top-notch production as far as I'm concerned. Warmer than The Tuss. Very 3D, alive. I agree Rbrmyofr, the bass is just perfectly balanced.

I found it a tiny bit bass heavy but all I had to do was turn down my subs a notch

top notch production just eq'ed a bit heavy on da bass.

I'm not complaining though like I said it's an easy fix. Press button on each sub. fixt

Guest Reebok or Nike

I haven't had time to analyze it yet, has anybody figured out lyrics for this yet??

Ewwwhe might be walk in the park with you

I found it a tiny bit bass heavy but all I had to do was turn down my subs a notch

I'm not complaining though like I said it's an easy fix. Press button on each sub. fixt

Your subs might be a little too loud. It sounds great at the treated studio I work in.

Where are you guys getting the 24bit WAV? I only have an MP3 download from Bleep.

im guessing that those that pre-ordered the 24 bit wav get to download this track as 24 bit wav..?

vinyl/cd/mp3 preorders get to download mp3.

Make mediocre beat with some funky stuff over it.

Put some random vocal at the end

PRAISE EVERYWHERE

Well I guess I tried to listen to it

old peoples music

Sounds like he's just rehashing his old tunes. A disappointed fan.

Sounds like Skrillex. 

lol

Your subs might be a little too loud. It sounds great at the treated studio I work in.

Also possible (though they sounded fine before on all the hundreds of tracks I listen to monthly)

Like I said, no complaints here. sounds lush

Guest Tristan

Fantastic piece! Caught myself whistling that detuned arpeggio, which is something that only happens with the best pop tunes à la The Beach Boys. Beautiful special fx too, working like powerful musical accents. And fascinating vocals, awesome meandering arrangement, lush synthesis etc. Gonna listen many times, there seems to be so much going on, without it sounding too "full". Hope this will be a big hit, so the kids will have some proper pop music again, instead of all the contempory plastic tripe. By the way are the vocals lyrical in any way? I thought i heard "Why did I need more" or something, but English isn't my native language.

Archived