IGNORED

Aphex Twin: minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix

Joyrex

That little pulsating wave of delayed echos after the first bar really immerses me deeply below the voluptuous veneer of minipops67. And my conscious holds it's breath until the track ceases.

pulsating penis ?

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that helpful tip, Mr. Staadrengen

Guest Radioactive Mind

LOVE this even though I tend to just hate random vox samples in most tracks, but RDJ finds a way around my arbitrary biases.

i hate the word : lush .

Lush. And those fucking melodies ! Lovely. Particularly digging the vocals. This is gonna be good :)

Lush ! I hate that word....lush....urgh. What kind of person use that word ? How do he looks like ?

who the fuck are you and why are you following people around chastising them for liking aphex twin or for jokingly using the word lush?

tell us more about how logakght's life is very very boring why don't you?

You're being incredibly rude.

let us enjoy our music and our forum and go listen to nsync or whatever

Song is awesome, so much more awesome than the live track hinted at.

Am I the only one who thinks it sounds quite similar to Plaid? Being a massive Plaid fan, this is an plus imo.

Yep, there is some plaid feel to the main structure while all elements are obviously rdj. Metz too.

I tell you what I think is sad and disappointing is that plaids new album has 5 pages of chat while syro has way over 100 in just the build up.

Granted, 99% of that syro thread is man children wanking over the coolest artist to name drop in conversation. ;)

What's the other 1%, oh Mr. gigantic penis vein throbbing with the pulse of the zeitgeist

Used to post on here years ago and have lurked in the shadows for some time; but now seems like the right time to jump in and contribute to the hysteria. Listened to the 'Manchester track' recording for the last 7 years like most on here and only dreamt that it might one day actually be released. Two days before the actual official announcement of Syro I had a dream where I listened to the 'Manchester Track' in perfect clarity, it was amazing, I could hear everything. But listening to the actual recording now is way more incredible, I've listened to it quite a lot already and each time it reveals more and more depth. So much intricacy and fidelity, little melodies sparking off thoughts of listening to old Aphex Twin and the buzz of hearing something new and exciting for the first time. For me, hearing this over and over is proving to be a nostalgic experience for sure, but the way it is presented is so accomplished and is an obvious progression from everything Richard learned from Analord and The Tuss; like all his music, it sounds deeply personal and could've only come from HIS brain. The very thought of having a whole album (plus more, if the interviews are to be believed) is almost too much to bear.

Oh yeah, hello.

this is one of my greatest days of the year, i have a very boring life

that's ok ooze

you're lush

LUSH LUSH LUSH LUSH

stop having a boring ooze, stop having a boring life

I'm stepheng with slap chop

Lush. And those fucking melodies ! Lovely. Particularly digging the vocals. This is gonna be good :)

Lush ! I hate that word....lush....urgh. What kind of person use that word ? How do he looks like ?

guys...what should I do here?

guys...what should I do here?

Just have to school him on lushness.

Go lush/10 on him.

Use your lush stance.

Archived