IGNORED

spl47 on upcoming "Touched II" compilation

MarcinKoczot

Based on the photo on the Touched Facebook page, the new Autechre track for Macmillan Cancer Support that Sean mentioned in the WATMM chat will be titled "spl47."

https://www.facebook.com/touchedmusic/photos/a.661469200551477.1073741828.654657207899343/796229733742089/?type=1&theater

The compilation will be released on November 28th 2014. Very excited about this one. "spl9" is my favorite track on "Exai" and possibly my favorite Ae track ever.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is truly anything resembling spl9, it can only be amazing. I mean, 47 - 9 = 38. And 38 > 9, hence spl47 > spl9 and so this track is going to rock. It's math.

I think you mean

...And 38 > 0, hence...

And holy mother of fuck shit I can't wait

All these one-off tracks are so good. 6852 is one of my favorite ever. SYptixed is awesome too.

If this is truly anything resembling spl9, it can only be amazing. I mean, 47 - 9 = 38. And 38 > 9, hence spl47 > spl9 and so this track is going to rock. It's math.

I think you mean

...And 38 > 0, hence...

All these one-off tracks are so good. 6852 is one of my favorite ever. SYptixed is awesome too.

6852 is special and also one of my favs. Speaking of the one-off tracks, I converted the "Atoms Vectors Pixels Ghosts" teaser from Vimeo to a 320kbps MP3 last night and have been listening to it on repeat. It's a short piece that oddly sounds complete as a whole and is really neat.

From the Designers Republic Facebook post: "The official launch of the Atoms Vectors Pixels Ghosts™ project was...all sound-tracked by bespoke Autechre structures originally composed / compiled for TDR™’s 2011 GGG Tokyo Retrospective."

Along with the new print and this, I'm happy.

The print looks great, but is crazy expensive. I ordered one today, though, with £20 shipping to the US. Couldn't miss the opportunity to own it and hang it in my room.

The print looks great, but is crazy expensive. I ordered one today, though, with £20 shipping to the US. Couldn't miss the opportunity to own it and hang it in my room.

like srsly i wouldn't even dare hanging that poster... i mean with what? pins? when every square millimeter worth several cents D: ...

like srsly i wouldn't even dare hanging that poster... i mean with what? pins? when every square millimeter worth several cents D: ...

In a beautiful frame, baby...

I think you mean

...And 38 > 0, hence...

Don't forget the recent Ts1a track too

Along with the new print and this, I'm happy.

I caved and ordered too despite the excessive price, gona frame it and what not.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived